my car got hit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car got hit

I work at Home depot as some of u may know. well yesterday a cart or car hit my car while i was working and dented the shit out of my front fender. i told my manager and he said to wait and talk to a different manager. what should i do? do u think that home depot would cover this? i will post pics tommorow.

here are the pics of the damage. i am so pissed they definately f**ked my shit up.

Aftermath of crash.

youre lucky it was just the fender, which is easily replaceable... hopefully you can get them to pay for it, but if not, at least you wont be paying for something more expensive like a new door or bumper or quarter panel... you know?

good luck!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

doesnt the store have outside cameras?

Comment

Exactly the same shit i was thinking. I think either the delivery truck that delivers to you did that shit while backin up or some old muthfucka who just dosent know what hes doin for the life of him. Karma for people like that is always just around the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by [mike]
          youre lucky it was just the fender, which is easily replaceable... hopefully you can get them to pay for it, but if not, at least you wont be paying for something more expensive like a new door or bumper or quarter panel... you know?

good luck!
          they do have cameras. i am gonna check that out today.

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

It sucks when shits like that happen while you are in a store. The same shit happen to me while I was in walmart once(before I was kitted and painted). My car was parked straight in the parking space but when I came out my car was slanted in the space like
            this \ ) . Good thing they only hit my rear bumper and pushed my car into the next space.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

because by the camera, you can find out if it was a cart or a car! and if ur lucky zoom in to get a plate number! then you might be able to nail the person if it was indeed a car who hit ur fender!

Comment

i saw the video. it was a dodge ram pick that backed into me. they couldnot get a plate from the camera though. and they said i have to claim it on my insurance. so the junkyard here i come.

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

pwns all

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Just replace the fender. Try the junkyards to see if you can get the same color. Aftermarket CAPA fenders cost about $115, but the painting cost will kill you. I still haven't painted my fender, but the primer color matched the car.

Comment

ahhh how lucky you are. my car was hit twice this past month. once on the rear right qrtr panel and then the hood was dented in (my car is dumped so a stock height isuzu tropper took its front hitch and pushed in right above my g-square grill).. man that fender is so much easier to replace than my qrtr panel.. its *** man. i truly feel your pain. hope you can get ins. to help out. my deductable isnt low enough to cover my hood damage but since i was hit by a lady in traffic for the qrtr panel than i will be getting compensation for that.

good luck and god speed.

Comment

plunger?
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                          plunger?
                          bwuhahahaha.. where is that one vid...

Comment

ah makes sense now. there's no way a cart can leave that big of a dent on your car.

Comment

i doubt home depot will pay for that. you're just better off picking up a new fender and forgetting about the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X