Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DoctorCipher's ROTD

Gentlemen, behold!

This hereby marks the creation of my Rant of the Day thread.

I politely ask that this thread not be polluted with lots of other crap. Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to dig out the offender's brain with a paperclip.

Think about how long that will take ;]

It begins!

---
    Oh no! Look, there's a few cops stuck in traffic with their lights on, on the other side of a solid concrete highway divider! Let's all fuckin' slow down, they might get us!!! AAAGHH!!
    ---

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
    Oh no! Look, there's a few cops stuck in traffic with their lights on, on the other side of a solid concrete highway divider! Let's all fuckin' slow down, they might get us!!! AAAGHH!!
    ROFL

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

hahahaha, i hate when that happens. imma start honking at them if that ever happens to me.
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

damn dude i do that all the time....i;ve gotten stopped so many god damn times like that. i speed by when they are on the other side and i dunno maybe they call up ahead or somehow go to a u turn. so yes i slow down when cops are on the other side. bc i am one of those that gets caught for everything. i'm gonna set a record for being pulled over in NH lol 158times and counting... not all for speeding, i am not that bad of a driver.
        My members ride thread

Comment

rofl not that bad of a driver.. HAHA OMG you made me spit milk all over.

yeah cops do have radios, but there is common sense, slow down to speed limit, not fucking chug along at 5mph, that is stupid i hate that shit.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I mean it this time

OK. Fucking dirty ass homeless people need to stop hanging around in midtown. You know there's something wrong when you start recognizing the same homeless people time and time again. Seriously, there are plenty other boroughs you could wander off to, or just go downtown more! The city already smells like ass, noone needs it being made any worse. I'm sure you think it's nice and considerate that you warn me of your presence from over half a city street block away, but I'd rather not fuckin know...especially since the warning consists of a get-hit-by-an-18wheeler strength stench of fuckin garbage rolled up and deep fried in shitpiss sauce, and served over a pile of rotten oniony balls!!!

How you manage to stay alive, I have no idea. Somehow you find enough food out of garbage cans and shit. How hard would it be to steal a bucket of water and some fuckin soap and at least make a dent in the layer of congealed sewage all over your body?!?!

I don't care what you do, just get the fuck out of manhattan!

Comment

Not pissed off enough at anything today. Reserve the right to change before 12:01AM.

Comment

People that fuckin wait FOREVER while stopped at an intersection perpendicular to the street they want go to on. I'm talking missing SEVERAL opportunities to turn into traffic and just letting them slide cause they think they can't make it.

PEOPLE IS DUMB

Comment

i hate it when people sit there at the red light, and dont turn right....its called "right-on-red" for a reason people...also..i hate it when people will drive along at normal speed, and then merge over into the turn lane, and there is a line of stopped traffic right in front of you that you didnt see before...urgh...

Comment

I hate it when theres someone in front of you in a RIGHT turn bay (just like the average left, but on the other side, also with its own ARROW) who doesnt go, even though we have a GREEN ARROW, because the main light is still red. PEOPLE IS INDEED DUMB.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

So I missed yesterdays. Fuck it, I was breaking my knuckles on an accord all day and then partied till I was retarded later.

STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS AT THE DMV/MVC/MVS/WHATEVER THE HELL THEY CALL THAT SHIT IN NJ THESE DAYS

Half the reason we wait 80 years just to get something legitimate done like a new registration is because these dumb ass kids keep coming back and waiting in line to re-take a fucking test! I aced my shit 100% the first time, it's not that fuckin hard.

If you can't get it then don't drive, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by accrdpower
                        damn dude i do that all the time....i;ve gotten stopped so many god damn times like that. i speed by when they are on the other side and i dunno maybe they call up ahead or somehow go to a u turn. so yes i slow down when cops are on the other side. bc i am one of those that gets caught for everything. i'm gonna set a record for being pulled over in NH lol 158times and counting... not all for speeding, i am not that bad of a driver.

yea NH cops are assholes!!

Comment

Too ripped last night to post anything.

Anyway, these fuckin retarded-ass gas station attendants can't even understand me when I say "fill it with 93 on credit". They have one of the simplest fucking jobs in the universe!! You do this one simple thing all day and you're gonna make me fuckin repeat myself until you get it?!? Holy shit...

Comment

^^Your personality kinda reminds me of those old 60's Hanna-Barbera Super hero Cartoons.

Like...

Birdman

Dick Dasterly

The Herculoids

Secret Squirrel

Space Ghost

Man i can think of many more...

Comment

Work sucked yesterday.

SO, fuckheads... why you gotta do that? Don't know what I'm talking about? I'll tell you. Overreacting in traffic on the fucking highway! You know these assholes...they have about 800 or so miles of free space in front of them in their lane, and as soon as the RED BRAKE LIGHTS OF DEATH come on (SHIT!!!) they brake so goddamn hard that it looks like their car is gonna lose a front bumper because the ground ripped it clean off!! This causes clear-thinking people behind said asshole to brake extra hard as well, especially since they actually look AHEAD of the asshole and see that there is room, and don't expect them to do something so retarded. And thus, the chain reaction goes on and on, causing smoke, screeching sounds, horn honking and unneeded flat spots on people's tires.

What's the funniest part about all this? They actually look at you weird when you pass them to get out of the danger zone of driving incompetence!

P.S. Add 1,000 stupidity points for when the above described cumbubble performs the stunt in the left lane, at about 66MPH (cause you know, ooh, the fast lane means anything faster than 65!...fuckin morons)

Comment

Working...
                              X