Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor sued for sex treatment for back pain

Tue Oct 4,10:09 AM ET

SEATTLE (Reuters) - An Oregon woman whose doctor convinced her that he could cure her lower back pain by having sex with her is suing him and his medical clinic for $4 million, according to legal documents obtained on Monday.

The doctor, Randall Smith, who was 50 at the time, was stripped of his license and sent to jail for 60 days last year for charging the state's Oregon Health Plan $5,000 for his 45-minute "treatments" involving the woman.

"Dr. Smith's medical treatment included intercourse in which he told plaintiff was needed to help alleviate plaintiff's lower back and lower extremity pain," the former patient said in the lawsuit.

The lawsuit, which charges battery, negligence and intentional and negligent infliction of emotional distress, was filed on Friday in Multnomah County court.

"We never comment on lawsuits," said a spokesman for the Adventist Medical Group clinic in Gresham, Oregon where Smith worked. Smith could not be located for comment.

Though he pleaded guilty to submitting false health care claims, a felony, Smith maintained the sex with the 47-year-old woman was consensual.

she's sueing him for 4 million dollars, yet she had sex with him without a second thought

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

This reminds me about the case dealing with Dr. Cecil Jacobson aka "Sperminator" in the late 90's.

Comment

lol, he convined her to get fucked...and then charged her insurance $5000 for "treatment".

what a pimp

Comment

lol. i have never heard of such a thing.
        Doctor-i have a cure for you
        Woman-?
        Doctor-have sex with me and it will cure you
        Woman-ok

was she a blonde?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
          lol. i have never heard of such a thing.
          Doctor-i have a cure for you
          Woman-?
          Doctor-have sex with me and it will cure you
          Woman-ok

was she a blonde?
          lol.........who the fuck was the sperminator....LOL. ...

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
            lol, he convined her to get fucked...and then charged her insurance $5000 for "treatment".

what a pimp
            that shit was funny as HELL!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner

what a pimp
              do any more smilies fit the bill? rotfl!

Comment

Working...
              X