• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cop gets hit

If only this can happen to a cop that pulls me over for some stupid shit

I feel like i have seen that before...

Comment

holy shit sucks to be him he shouldnt have pulled that guy over dirty bastard lol
      My Ride17.34 @ 78mph with 260k on her

Comment

not cool at all

"Tucking tires and wires."
        The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
          not cool at all
          agree, i work at the New Jersey State Police and if this happened to any of the troopers I know, it would be sad.

Comment

damn the only thing I can say is that dude defiently had an angel with him. cuz of he was able to jump and land on the windshield and rolloff and also hop up just into to avoid being hit by another car. The dude even walks away from it!. Yes ladies and gentlemen angles do exist that right there is proof enough.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

nah..the reason he got his big ass up..is his body pumped so much adrenaline into him....i have to admit that video was kinda cool...but i know he broke something!!! crazy video!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                If only this can happen to a cop that pulls me over for some stupid shit
                hey man that aint cool...my grandpa was a cop, just cause he pulled people over doesnt mean he should get hit by a car...no no

Comment

I've seen this before...I heard about it on the news actually.

The story behind it was the cop who was hit..had actually stopped to give aid to another cop who was having car troubles. And the SUV that hit him...the driver was a female who was driving drunk at the time.

I forgot what state it was in but I remember the lady was from Florida and she had been stopped about a couple times before for DUI.

Its not sad..its a pretty stupid thing to drive drunk.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                  X