Shifter Cart on the Highway!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shifter Cart on the Highway!!!

I saw this on another forum. I hope it isn't a repost. This is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time!!!

Enjoy: http://videos.streetfire.net/Player....CD24F05158&p=0

suprisingly he didnt get caught by a cop...

people should just use go carts as commuters now haha.. they look a lil safer for some reason.

Comment

that kart's badass, me and my brother bought one from adams kart track (www.adamskarttrack.com) a year and a half ago for $3500 it's got a kawasaki KX125 motor in it.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

damn.... that shits bad.... i agree.... they should be street legal... better gas milage and have fun on the way to work...

SOLD!

Comment

thats sick
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i dont know why, but to me it was funny to watch him check his "blind spots"

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

that was hilarious now i regret sellin my go kart i coulda made mine like his

Comment

man that was pimp tight but it had to be a rough ride.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

LOL, dude killed everything when he turned the lights on!!!! I wish he had a better cutoff though...

But yeah a little commuter kart would indeed be fun, like a 200 or 250cc or something...until you get fukking mauled by an latte sipping soccer mom named Oblivia in a bulletproof Escalade EXT. If they put some kind of shell around them and made them somewhat safe I think they could move a lot of them out. I really think whatever you pay in insurance would easily offset the fuel costs.

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

haha thats awsome! oh man now i wanna do it, it looked like fun. course the cops around here WOULD catch me -_- and stain my almost clean record
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=373961#post373961
                    thaz mah Accord baby

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Theonyxdragon/hunbust.jpg
                    thaz mah man

Comment

can you say awesome power-to-weight ratio...

Comment

Can you say a 400 mile city range on an 8 fl. oz tank?

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

it sounds like the dirt bike from grand theft auto *laughs*

Comment

Working...
                          X