ps3 vs xbox 360

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by midnightrayne
    Also they have the game perfect dark that was cool on the 64 cant wait to play it again

god i loved that game.

I also OWN at goldeneye 64

cant NO BODY get me on that!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
      looks worthless to me...
      it doesnt look the best, but neither does the ps3...also, the 360 has to be the greatest media platform ever...go with that!

Comment

PS3PS3PS3

Xbox has had too much hype... a sign of a desperate company if you ask me

Sony's keepin their shit lo-pro... comin out with a BANG!

Comment

im looking forward to all 3 next gen systems...ive never had an xbox but i wouldnt mind having one (granted i get it free so...

CLICK THE BELOW LINK AND DO THE EFAX OFFER!!! PLEASE!!!!

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
            PS3PS3PS3

Xbox has had too much hype... a sign of a desperate company if you ask me

Sony's keepin their shit lo-pro... comin out with a BANG!
            sonys also not LOSING money on each sale . . . like microsoft is with the 360, sonys just biding its time while the PS2 continues to sell very well
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

I vote PS3....I saw the MGS3 (metal gear solid) trailor, and it blew my mind.....anyways im all over the playstation colsoles.
              1991 Honda Accord Ex
              Pics of the beast!

::::198.4 WHP and 146.6 WTQ Currently weighing in at 2700lbs...best time: 14.8@92mph::::

2003 BMW 330I Sport.....Daily Hustler....

Road Race #1
              Totoro Squad #2

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
                it doesnt look the best, but neither does the ps3...also, the 360 has to be the greatest media platform ever...go with that!
                Ok here's my take. Im getting the revolution...

1. Im not going to buy any Rev. games...
                2. Im going to download the classic shit (from NES to n64)
                3. I need a console to play my GC games since my dog pissed on my GC, so instead of wasting my money on another GC, i'll just wait till Rev. comes out
                4. IF... IF! I do get any game for the Rev. It will be Super Smash Brothers online.

everything else is just a fucking video game. Yeah, this shit was AWESOME when i was in the sixth grade Now its just an enjoyable pass time.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron
                  a car is different...you take it places with you and show it off...

if it was a portable system this would make more sense to me...but when your playing a console your not looking at the console but the tv...

if we are gonna make console faceplates why dont we just make tv faceplates while were at it...
                  so its cool to personalize a gameboy. but not your xbox?

so i guess all those dudes on "cribs" are cornballs because their houses aren't mobile. if Shaq had a pimped out trailor hes cool, but 20k sq ft mansion is a no-no

that logic makes sense. i get it now.

Comment

i modded my PS2, and but i haven't modded my gameboy....hmmmmm well i guess its what suits you fancy.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                      so its cool to personalize a gameboy. but not your xbox?

so i guess all those dudes on "cribs" are cornballs because their houses aren't mobile. if Shaq had a pimped out trailor hes cool, but 20k sq ft mansion is a no-no

that logic makes sense. i get it now.
                      i dont think its necessary to personalize anything bc it doesnt interest me but i thought it would make more sense to personalize something portable bc a console just sits in your entertainment system like your dvd player...

and people on cribs have "pimped out houses" bc they have nice stuff in them, not because they painted the walls camo or some shit

the logic makes sense if you let it make sense
                      Last edited by Aaron; 10-19-2005, 07:24 AM.

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

last time i checked an xbox is more portable than Shaqs couch or chandalier...

so what about all those PC-modders. or dudes who make custom tables and furniture. are they dumb for "modding" cuz its not portable?

If anything I'm gonna get one faceplate, just to change the look from stock & to match my junk. its not like im gonna have one for each day of the week.

Comment

i see more guys talkin about gettin the xbox 360 but the votes say PS3

xbox will be an all around system... plays mp3s go onto the internet..fuck your mom blah blah blah.. - i already got that on my computer..

i rather just have a game counsel that just concentrates more of its power towards games insted. i vouch for ps3

Comment

and some said that it looks like a rolled news paper.. i think the moji one best fits the definition

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                              i already got that on my computer...
                              i rather just have a game counsel that just concentrates more of its power towards games insted.
                              THANK YOU!!!! a game system that plays games!!!! thats a new idea. but i will vote for online game play. but the surfing the web and mps are pure handhelds not consoles.

Comment

Working...
                              X