If you could have 5 CB7's....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could have 5 CB7's....

only ONE for every year in pristine stock condition, plus one hot-rod, what would they be? Basicly, what is your favotite color/trim for each year? Here are my pics...

90 - laurel blue LX
    91 - solaris silver SE
    92 - frost white LX
    93 - bordeux red EX
    hot-rod - 90/91 DX coupe
    00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 V8 4X4

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

90 LX - laurel blue
    91 SE - solaris silver
    92 EX - frost white (this was an option right?)
    93 EX - Phantom Grey

90 DX - laurel blue (hot rod)
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

all black.
      all wagons
      1 bagged
      1 boosted
      1 swapped
      1 swapped, boosted and bagged.

Comment

4 for sale
        one for winter
        ricers make baby jesus cry

Comment

i like your sig skinnye1

Comment

'90 = Brown coupe (Yep!, thats right. BROWN. with 92 4dr tails)

'91 = Solaris Silver SE with '93 SE Wheels and '92 steering wheel.
            llllllllllllllAlso '92 Front end and Rear end

'92 = My Frost White LX

'93 = Black EX Coupe 5-speed. 4dr Tails. Grey leather from 5th Gen.

HotRod = 92/93 Pewter Grey Coupe (If they ever made it. If not then 4dr)

Comment

92 wagon bagged and swapped with lots o jdm goodness
              91 ex seattle silver swapped gotta represent
              93 se not sure on color coupe swapped and tranny swapped daily
              92 phantom grey ex coupe swapped w/everything possible road race car
              90 dx coupe dumped flatblack swapped for the hell of it

"Tucking tires and wires."
              The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by souldoubt
                all black.
                all wagons
                1 bagged
                1 boosted
                1 swapped
                1 swapped, boosted and bagged.
                this man has the right idea, although, id rather have dx sedans..., not wagons...im not a shaggin wagon kinda guy....

Comment

I dunno what the colors are...I'd just have two though: a silver 93 4dr EX w/black leather and fogs, boosted, and a red 93 DX coupe w/a painted front bumper and a black back bumper, stripped, with an all-motor F running low 14s on slicks...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Stock:
                    1 frost white 10th anniversary: check
                    1 jet-ass black 10th anniversry (to complete the good/evil 10th anniversary matchup)
                    1 93 dark green SE sedan- stock
                    1 91 coupe with a wagon back half to have a 3dr wagon (think 1940s sedan delivery style)
                    1 92 wagon lengthened just behind the rear doors, with a raised roof, squared off suicide back doors, heavy duty rear suspension, rear hatch that hinges on the side instead of the top, curtains in the windows, and a sliding table that could accomodate a full size coffin: thats right: a CB hearse.
                    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      90 LX - laurel blue
                      91 SE - solaris silver
                      92 EX - frost white (this was an option right?)
                      93 EX - Phantom Grey

90 DX - laurel blue (hot rod)
                      Damn, we seem to have similar tastes....except that phantom gray wasn't available on the EX's...or else that would be my pic as well

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

90 - not too big on the 90-91's to be honest, but see next.

91 - solaris silver SE, duh! lol. but it would have to have to have the OEM/JDM fogs. if not, the 92/93 "conversion". and a manual tranny swap....i think thats it, haha.

92 - frost white EX sedan

93 - black EX sedan or coupe, although i really like the good/evil theme.

hot-rod - id rather go w/ a beater because all of the above would be somehow track ready, nah mean...except for the '91 SE.

beater - 92/93 frost white coupe EX/LX, you know the car that you take to the city and you dont really worry about the dings it may accumulate, the one you drive when you know you are going to park it in a "shady" area. in other words, an eyesore, but I still love it! but i guess that breaks the rules for the choice of the pristine condition CB's.

Comment

All you guys jonesin' for a '91 Solaris Silver SE ... don't you know those just suck?
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Yeah, I thought I would be alone on that one....but I guess its more popular that I thought. I've always wanted one, the're just so damn hard to come by

92 Honda Accord LX

95 Honda Civic CX

Comment

You all are giving me renewed vigor to get mine in shape. Anyone in Georgia know a good bodyshop?

Seems most places look at old cars and say to themselves, "eh, he won't care that much how it turns out ..." even when you tell them you intend to keep the car.

Don't mean to whore the thread, but the '91 SE you help today might be yours tomorrow*, so to speak.

*very distant "tomorrow" however
                              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Working...
                              X