Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on ebay, the weirdest ipod accessory

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-ultimate-iPo...QQcmdZViewItem

I can even believe thats real and the best part is the name Audi-Oh!

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

the page is down, please delete your post.
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Comment

worked for me. that is funny a vibrator for an Ipod

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
          the page is down, please delete your post.
          easy does it soy, it works fine

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I wish I had a girl to buy that for...

Seriously though, I remember back in the day Panasonic made a pair of headphones with a "sub"- it was basically a little force transducer that worked for frequencies under 30-40Hz that attached to the back of your head. At the price of looking like a big fucking dork you got some nice bass out of headphones...I'd be down for something like THAT, but not a vibrator, although they work in the same fashion.

And I'm a little disappointed, I thought it would be something CB related, like an IPod SM4 bumper pole reader light show...or something...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

site worked for me...

pretty funny stuff they come out with these days.
              Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

LOL! a "personal rhythm device"

" ... Or imagine taking it to the football --- or the cricket on a Sunday --- and then on to your favourite nightclub or dance party."

Yeah, I'd say she'd be the life of the party with one of those. Or she could just stay home as shown in the pic, use the strap-on atttachment and make the bed moist.

Just think, in Ambient Mode it doesn't need an iPod --- it picks up sounds from a mic. So when you talk dirty to your gal, it really has an effect.
                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

I have a wife, just no ipod to use it with. Besides, I hear those Fokuokus are still popular with the ladies these days.
                  Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                  2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                  2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                  2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                    please delete your post.
                    Yes, please Soy, delete it.

SHITS FUNNY! Gross though...

Comment

ROFL... i can see the pitch...

hey girls (and some boys), just put on your favorite techno tune and plug it in your ass for an audio listening experience like you've never felt before!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                        I wish I had a girl to buy that for...

Seriously though, I remember back in the day Panasonic made a pair of headphones with a "sub"- it was basically a little force transducer that worked for frequencies under 30-40Hz that attached to the back of your head. At the price of looking like a big fucking dork you got some nice bass out of headphones...I'd be down for something like THAT, but not a vibrator, although they work in the same fashion.

And I'm a little disappointed, I thought it would be something CB related, like an IPod SM4 bumper pole reader light show...or something...
                        I remember that set of headphones I too always wanted one but I like the ones they made for their Portable CD Walkmans. I had the CD player that had the background that lit up green. I loved the headphones that came with it..so much bass at the time before a car lol.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                        X