to ALL PS2 owners... swapmagic is the shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to ALL PS2 owners... swapmagic is the shit

i just got it today and tried it out on initial d: special stage... and it works flawlessly. guess ill be going to the local blockbuster tomorrow and signing up for a game pass. rent 2 games a day for a month... thats 60 games for $30.

im about to burn kaido battle 2... if it works ill throw up a little vid. screenshots ive seen look great.
    Last edited by DrLove'sKuDang; 10-25-2005, 06:39 PM.

does this work for the slim ps2 also?
    92 DA9 // 93 D21 4x4 // 92 CB7

Comment

what exactlly does this do? sorry for the noob question~!
      Originally posted by rickyduckworth
      i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

Originally posted by LX Rida
        does this work for the slim ps2 also?
        the one i have is meant for the slim version. there are 3 tabs that come with the disk. they keep the spring down so when you open the lid, it thinks the lid is still closed... and the other holds back the disc brake.

all you do is put the swap magic disk in, it loads in a couple seconds and then you put in the burn/jdm game and thats it... it loads. if im not to lazy ill capture the entire process so you can see exactly whats involved.

yea i know doing the old swapping method can get tiring... but i didnt want to deal with taking apart and soldering the board. and if anythig happens, the tabs can just be taken out... so it doesnt void the warrenty.

Comment

I was waitin for something like this to come out..

Does this work with the original PS2? Where did you get it?
          My Members Ride page!

Comment

you can get it from ebay i believe aswell the first cd should be white the other is blue and its for the videogames. Now i need to know where i can copy the games just to make it official

Comment

BTW correction I got my ps2-fliptop with swapmajic software from chipzone.com there customer service is good too. Tell em mike from NYC sent ya and I believe joe answered my call too. They have alot of shit to upgrade your ps2 and you dont even have to worry about it breaking or messing up on you . Their installs are pretty much straight foward. from me definitely

Comment

i got mine from modchip.com. and they do have a version that works with the original ps2. im not sure how it works. but the mechanics are the easy part... all you need to know is that the swapmagic disk does work. ive played initial d and kaido... both work without a hitch.

Comment

what program do you use to burn games? would RecordNow work?

Comment

Swap Magic sucks....anyone want mine PM with an offer

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                      Swap Magic sucks....anyone want mine PM with an offer
                      what version do you have?

there have been many issues with earlier versions. i have the most recent, 3.6, and it works perfectly.

EXAMPLE

Comment

magic V chip > swapping

Comment

Well i have the 2.0 it still works

Comment

is kaido battle out in america? i want those games..

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                              is kaido battle out in america? i want those games..
                              i dont think either have been released in the us.. and that im aware of, they wont be.

Comment

Working...
                              X