Just heard the new Gwen Stefani and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just heard the new Gwen Stefani and...

I'm so sick and tired of people using the Isley Bros. "Between The Sheets" to death!!!

FUCK! No one has any originality anymore!

Hmmm, lets see how many times its been sampled.

Biggie - Big Poppa
    Jim Jones - Summer Wit Miami
    Gwen Stefani - whatever her new *** ass song is...

There is another newer rap song that samples it as well. If I was at home I could tell you.

Feel free to add anymore songs I'm forgetting.

[/rant]
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

that biggie song was dope tho you have to admit!

Comment

since you are from nothern cali i bet its an andre nickatina song that you are thinking of

but i give it up to the isely bros. they made a good beat, other people like it and it is still being adapted today.

Comment

yes I admit that diddy made best use of the sample on Big Poppa. But within the last couple years it seems like everyone is using it!
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

The beat from, I got 5 on it! Fuck thats been used a million times!

Comment

Between this and Kanye West's latest album. I think I am listening to a time travel station.

Comment

Originally posted by juan
              The beat from, I got 5 on it! Fuck thats been used a million times!
              Yeah it has too.

I didn't realize that it was sampled either until about a couple years ago.

Club Nouveau "Why You Treat Me So Bad"

For those of you interested, check this site out.

http://www.the-breaks.com/

Comment

Yeah, that bitch is so goddamn annoying. I'm happy I don't listen to any station that would come even remotely close to playing that twat's complete shit. Fuck that whore. I hope she gets fuckin' cancer on her vocal cords.

Comment

Working...
                X