switching jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

switching jobs

Well everyone the time has come im switching jobs. Unfortunately due to circumstances racially and sexually im leaving my current job at ups. I was wrongfully terminated for sexual harrassment when they coerced the girl who works next to me to lie and said i did for a promotion to get me out of the 4 and a half to 5 years I was currently working there for.

Now im suing them and taking them to court for wrongful termination,conspiracy,racial discrimination,bribery under my union. And i have witnesses and I also have this on camera at my job can anyone tell me how should i go about this. How much can i actually get out of this situation because the same couple of guys have been sued before for this kind of situation. I think imma go work for fedex I hear they pay more or cablevision but fedex first.

well since im a sexual harassment lawyer i can tell you that you could probably get like 599k out of this deal, if you have proof and witness who are willing to loose their jobs over this, we could make it happen.

i dont take cases i cant win.
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

But they had so called other people saying oh we got witnesses and we got it in writing which is all a lie and i can prove it becuase its on camera I even asked her politely to please stay and work in her own section without touching her and all.

Comment

Yeah but if someone is mouthing off to you throws a box at you and your on camera and it hits you and you make it known that the shit happen the managers neglect the situation and just come at you 3-4weeks later to harrass you and then get someone bigger to let you go without the other person getting fired. Yeah thats a lawsuit imma go for it. I believe the word is called wrongful termination btw when i gave them the bottom half of my uniform i wiped my ass with it and peed on it and left it on the counter for him.

Comment

I hate not working...I get bored easily. Not to mention...I think when I go back I better keep shut. I got used to the freedom of saying whatever I want. Damn, I need to retake Professionalism 101. Being on the forums so much made me not give a crap about what i say.
          Last edited by KillerCam282; 11-01-2005, 11:16 PM.

Comment

damn sparkle.

if this goes through you might be driving a pretty pimped cb7

you wont get all of those charges convicted, but you'll def. get some and most likely get close to 700k.

all of those charges are serious offenses in the United States if found guilty, and all of them could cost your employers their jobs, money and business.

hope you get this one man
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
              Yeah thats a lawsuit imma go for it. I believe the word is called wrongful termination btw when i gave them the bottom half of my uniform i wiped my ass with it and peed on it and left it on the counter for him.

Originally posted by yeamans17
              thats some funny shit, kinda reminds me of when i quit walmart, i made my badge say analmart, then when target this summer scheduled me as a cart attendant i quit just as we were running out of carts, i was quite unhappy to be scheduled as a cart attendant
              it's so unfunny as to be unbelievable. and to really do something like that, you'd have to have some issues... some ones that may come to light in court. and if it is actually true, you just severely hurt your case. after all, if you were this model citizen at ups, you would never do something like that?

the accusations/charges you're bringing up are not criminal charges, but rather civil charges. in civil court, the standard is different- criminal court you have to show proof beyond a reasonable dobut... in civil court, the standard is more likely than not.

would it seem more likely than not, that a person who would take their uniform, wipe their ass with it, pee on it, and leave it on a public counter would be rude in their job, harrass a woman, etc. etc.? yes, it would seem more likely than not that you would.

your best bet is to try and find a lawyer who will take your case. my guess is that you'll find it difficult, and provided you actually find one, you'll hope to high hell to settle out of court. and if ups is smart, they won't settle, and they'll take you to court, where you'll lose.

i find it interesting that the members who say "the internet isn't the real world" always seem to have problems in the "real world" that are very similar to the ones that they have here on the internet.

stop being a jack ass, and act like a man.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

There are no issues except with that crazy girl who made false allegations against me thats 1. I am a model citizen at ups bro even people around my area that even said to my boy who was at work mike is alot of things but not that meaning sexual harrasser.

Plus I have 2 witnesses who are wiling to testify + 3 its all on camera. Ive said nothing to that trick so its gonna rule in my favor more than likely. I can do whatever I was giving him back the unifom in a disclosed area. Pee tends to dry off thats no evidence If you smell someones clothes /underpants im sure yours wont smell like no roses either guy. And as for my asscrack well i just gave him the mr stinkyface if he decides to sniff it lol. I can act like a joackass when I want where I want but theres something like false allegation especially at the workplace that are totally uncalled for until it happens to you uncle el you have no right to prejudge. Go through it first then you can man up and tell me how it feels until then

Comment

There are no issues except with that crazy girl who made false allegations against me thats 1. I am a model citizen at ups bro even people around my area that even said to my boy who was at work mike is alot of things but not that meaning sexual harrasser.

Plus I have 2 witnesses who are wiling to testify + 3 its all on camera. Ive said nothing to that trick so its gonna rule in my favor more than likely. I can do whatever I was giving him back the unifom in a disclosed area. Pee tends to dry off thats no evidence If you smell someones clothes /underpants im sure yours wont smell like no roses either guy. And as for my asscrack well i just gave him the mr stinkyface if he decides to sniff it lol. I can act like a joackass when I want where I want but theres something like false allegation especially at the workplace that are totally uncalled for until it happens to you uncle el you have no right to prejudge. Go through it first then you can man up and tell me how it feels until then
                  good luck man, i hope that you win!!

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                    it's so unfunny as to be unbelievable. and to really do something like that, you'd have to have some issues... some ones that may come to light in court. and if it is actually true, you just severely hurt your case. after all, if you were this model citizen at ups, you would never do something like that?

the accusations/charges you're bringing up are not criminal charges, but rather civil charges. in civil court, the standard is different- criminal court you have to show proof beyond a reasonable dobut... in civil court, the standard is more likely than not.

would it seem more likely than not, that a person who would take their uniform, wipe their ass with it, pee on it, and leave it on a public counter would be rude in their job, harrass a woman, etc. etc.? yes, it would seem more likely than not that you would.

your best bet is to try and find a lawyer who will take your case. my guess is that you'll find it difficult, and provided you actually find one, you'll hope to high hell to settle out of court. and if ups is smart, they won't settle, and they'll take you to court, where you'll lose.

i find it interesting that the members who say "the internet isn't the real world" always seem to have problems in the "real world" that are very similar to the ones that they have here on the internet.

stop being a jack ass, and act like a man.
                    I don't say much on here but.....VERY well put ^^^^^Theres a guy with a good head on his shoulders....

Comment

just like you want to be blameless for things you do here on the board, you want to be blameless for what you've done at work- even the things you've admitted to doing! the simple fact that you have no remorse for anything that you did shows your character, or lack thereof.

when someone always has an excuse for their behavior/pattern of behavior, you tend to wonder where the truth really lies.

like i said, stop acting like a jack ass, and act like a man.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

BOOOOOORING I am a man and yes i dont act therefore I am a man. I take care of my responsibilities and all that shit. Theres more to it than meets the eye my job has corruption involved. I may get my job back but I have to sue them In which I will in due time.

Comment

well most of this shit has to be looked into then a goup of lawers bring it through the aubitration process then the delegates bring it to the union head of attention. Then they all review it and bring it back to the manager then the courtdate is pulled up i sue them for false accusations,wrongful termination and so fourth. Most of the shit is on camera

Comment

I hope you win. man, you're gona be rich if you do! Fully built Trubo H22 coming soon!!lol

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by jdmcord
                              I hope you win. man, you're gona be rich if you do! Fully built Trubo H22 coming soon!!lol
                              he um . . . already has that.
                              -Mark-
                              CB7
                              CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                              Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                              X