X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
    Yeah..I've heard hella once and awhile at school...silly word if you ask me
    Yeah but hella is hella cool!

Actually I say the word without even realizing it. It's hella scary.
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
      Do you guys talk like most MA people do? Your R's sound like A's.. I kind of sound like that though. Most people ask me if I am from MA!
      91accord4door aka 93accordcoupe93 has a really strong boston accent. even I notice it and im used to it. way ta go billy

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

that is so true . . . as if it hadnt been said a million times before. I feel so out of place here in pennsylvania . . . people drive so . . . well. oh . . . and its like 70 right now, I havent felt right since the end of that cold spell a couple days ago.
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

makes me miss driving back home, its not the same driving through Bozeman Montana as if it were downtown Boston.... you should see my friends put seat belts on in my car, 0-safe in factions of a second
          dirty accord->
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
          crappy website

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            Yeah..I've heard hella once and awhile at school...silly word if you ask me

Most people from Baustin are pretty bad...I think moving out to the middle of nowhere in MA has spared me...only once in a blue moon does my Masshole accent show up. People from school used to think I was from CT (oh the horror).
            I too was spared...even though I lived in the same vicinity. I dont have the accent.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
              thats only the people surrounding boston and some of where henry lives in nashua and manchester. where they pAk they cAs in the gArage in the mowning

yea dude its getting wicked hAad to stOp sayin wicked

haha i live in manchester no body here has that accent unless they've migrated here from boston or around there...

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                if the only time you have seen prayer in public schools is when the school board was considering hiring a guy from Virginia to be the new superintendant. (He'll cancel school at the very mention of flurries!).
                Aint that the truth. theyll cancel school down here before it even snows. My roommate in school was from Pa and he always used yous

Originally posted by Dr.x
                You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  My girlfriends is pretty bad though.
                  You are so right, I cannot stop laughing right now! I'm prob. going to get punched in the face if she sees this

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  91accord4door aka 93accordcoupe93 has a really strong boston accent. even I notice it and im used to it. way ta go billy
                  Eric, you're right again! I remember Billy telling me about a "header" he had for his F22 and I had to hold back the laughter when he kept saying "headah!!!" Billy's a great guy

I don't really have a Bostonian accent, my dad does and I don't think I do I generally catch myself if my speech gets lazy and "Bostonian"

Good thread!

Comment

Working...
                  X