Call of Duty 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call of Duty 2

This game rocks! You'll need a decent machine with a good vid card to enjoy it though.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

shweet
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Yeah I got it last weekend and breezed through the Russian campaign and havent touched it since. Gotta love them rooskies!

Comment

i want to play this and hl2 on a new machine im going to build. not going to be anything much (planning on AMD 3000, gig mem and a 9800 pro)
        but it is sure bettwer than my amd 1700
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I love call of duty2 I love it particularly when they knock down the doors and do room raids and toss the grenades int here. This can hinder you aswell with the shrapnel and the blast can even kill you through the walls sometimes which sucks.

Comment

I just finally got around to renting it for the PS2, and its fun as hell, but pales in comparison to CoD for the 360.

I give it 7/10.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by akrodha
              This game rocks! You'll need a decent machine with a good vid card to enjoy it though.

Yea we do, my brother found that out the hardway. He was so excited to get the game, he didnt read the computer requirements, so he got it, and not it wont play cuz our vid. card sux ass. But i know its gona work on my computer , back at UW.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

was playing multiplayer and ppl hella were using wallhacks and smoke hacks, so fucking stupid.

the shottie is bad ass though.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Call of Duty2:Big Red One is lame.

The graphics are only okay. The mechanics of moving around are not that great, especially compared to Half-Life, CS, Halo/2, and Quake3.
                  You cannot destroy the enviroment (like shooting and breaking objects) like in Half-Life you could shoot, break or destroy almost everything in the whole game.
                  You cannot (and this really pisses me off) more out side of the games "play pathway" - this is a real thing, if you get the collectors editions (I did) you see the maps are designed to be played in a certain sequence, you cannot EXPLORE ANYTHING! Halo2 anyone?
                  You cannot customize the controller.
                  When you reach a major checkpoint (where the video plays) you lose all of you weapons - what the fuck is that about? I had a sweet sniper rifle and they game me the M1 after the little film into. Pissy.
                  The game lacks any FUN factor. Nothing is really that fun. I mean its boring, the enemy were not designed to use adaptive tactics (in Half-Life the enemy will learn your style and attack in different ways at different times) they always just come out of the same place at the same time.
                  I felt I was playing a game designed 5 years ago. Lame. It looks like a WWII skinned Sims.

I give the game 5/10. Boring.

- Zipcreature
                  Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X