Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accident pic's .... safe to watch

nobody got killed amazingly...

This happened on a road that crosses a lil forest, the driver of the station car (fiat marea driver age 27) and the 3 other persons in the Celica (red /silver) were all badly injured. the celica (driver age 21 + gf 21 and friend20) was racing the fiat who wanted to shake him off. suddenly the fiat had to lift of the gas (@90mph) and the celica driver rearended him. They both spun off the road. hitting several trees.

Drive safe, and dont get into stupid things to impress ur fellow passengers

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
    For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

damn, i'm glad everyone involved is alright.
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

I can't believe everyone survived! Hopefully they'll all recover fully... Man, what stupid things people can do...

Coming home from Massachusetts a couple months ago, I accidentally cut off this guy in a Jetta (somewhere on Rt95 in NY). Traffic wasn't at all light. The guy got mad and tailgated me, then passed and took off. I took off after him (sleepyness impairing my judgement). Anyone who has played Need For Speed Underground 2 will be able to understand what that 100mph+ blast through traffic was like. It felt like a game. I had to MAKE myself slow down, because it just didn't seem real. Nothing was going wrong, so I didn't immediately realize how stupid I was being. One idiot changing lanes without a signal, one unforseen pothole, one flat tire... that's all it would take to end my life, and probably the lives of a few others. Stupid... I'm glad I didn't end up like that!

Comment

darn, i was hoping more stupid drivers would die.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k

It is amazing no one died, judging the pictures one would think so.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
            Your joking right?
            I think that alot of us have been guilty of reckless driving,
            or just being plain stupid.And that could have been any one
            of us in those cars.Glad to hear no one died.
            I'm sure they learned a great lesson from this,
            or at least wed hope so.....
            oh and thanks for the pics dutch
            -josh
            Last edited by flyinlow; 11-07-2005, 05:05 PM.

Comment

damn. it's instances such as these that make me wanna change my mind bout workin wit my engine (ie: rebuild, turbo, etc) cuz if I do, I know ima wanna open her up a few times.
              Check out what used to be mine
              Click Here

Comment

The only time when i race is in a straight line or when traffic is really clear preferably at night. As for all that dippin in and out of lanes shit thats for te birds and im not wit it. I think to myself a high hp car with no limits of how I can die or take someone with. the worse case senario I live they die and i go to jail forget that. I rather let all those other people get hurt another reason why I dont go to the streetraces often is because of people like that. Racing off in the middle of nowhere in the bushes near all those damn trees the hells wrong with them.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  The only time when i race is in a straight line or when traffic is really clear preferably at night. As for all that dippin in and out of lanes shit thats for te birds and im not wit it. I think to myself a high hp car with no limits of how I can die or take someone with. the worse case senario I live they die and i go to jail forget that. I rather let all those other people get hurt another reason why I dont go to the streetraces often is because of people like that. Racing off in the middle of nowhere in the bushes near all those damn trees the hells wrong with them.
                  Exactly. If two idiots want to race out in the woods, so be it. If they die, they knew what they were getting themselves into. When you do it around innocent people that have nothing to do with it, then it's just wrong. So often the idiots survive and the innocents die...

Comment

and another one...

the guy walked away mildly injured... dunnow what hapened

No projects at the moment... danm

2k20:
                    For sale Demon+ tunerview RD2 Make offer brand new in box

Comment

i liked the one where the girl's face gets mashed in and the head is decapitated.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

what car 'was' that, the silver one, and damn those are crazy crashes

Comment

dutch man your the man. I love when you im me with these things

Keep me updated on your news over there

Comment

Working...
                          X