Anybody else watch the UFC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else watch the UFC?

I'm starting to get into it. Been watching for a couple of weeks now following some of the UCF2 tv series and the fights there after. The championship matches that just took place were gut wrenching. Nick Diaz is a bitch. Discuss...
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

agreed.. ive been watching when i can.. i forgot his name but i think it was something macdonald he had a torn ligment or something in his shoulder and the team leader thought he was being a pussy until after his match when it sunk down into his arm.. u could see the buldge of tissue.. ewww..

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
      I'm starting to get into it. Been watching for a couple of weeks now following some of the UCF2 tv series and the fights there after. The championship matches that just took place were gut wrenching. Nick Diaz is a bitch. Discuss...
      I'd watch that shit before wrestling, and boxing, and them ppv specials. I been watchin that shit since 4eva and I'ma keep on watchin it. I couldn't agree more. Nick Diaz is a bitch. It's a shame how people can let jealousy and envy get them down like that. He just mad cuz he ain't makin that much, and plus he lost
      Check out what used to be mine
      Click Here

Comment

the last fight was the best in my opinion, the looser got the crap beat outta him. damn flexible juditsu,karate,tybo, whatever u call it dudes. they are insane. what u think bout the 7ft tall guy vs the black guy. lol that was too funny, u would think the tall guy woulda gotten tired, he looked outta shape but i guess the black guy (Rishid or something) had to swing so far so many times. he was soooo tired by the 2nd round but he won I love the UFC!!!!!!!!!!! something bout watching guys getting the crap kicked out of them just makes my adrenaline sky rocket!
        My members ride thread

Comment

UFC is the shit, i love watching it, cause its real, not fake WWE or WWF wrestling. My friend here at RWU wants to start training for it, casuse hes a big ass dude and strong as fuck.
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

i know what your talking about with the adrenaline!...anyone else find themselves clinching their fists and tensing up when they watch the fights lol? Rashad vs Imes was a good match. Rashad did the smart thing and waited for Imes to throw the first punch so he could counter it. If you get the chance to watch again notice that Rashad rarely throws the first punch.

p.s. diego should be renamed "the dirty sanchez"
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

n/m got confused.. Diaz is a bitch. i just got into watching it recently because ww3 pisses me off now..
              Last edited by phatdoughnut; 11-08-2005, 02:27 PM.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

when u guys get a chance try to find out about last years winner Forrest Griffin now that is a sick fuck dude is awsome the champion fight between him and Stephen Bonner classic

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                If God is for Me
                Who Dares be aganist Me!
                BX Crew
                HSHO # 6
                Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

yeah royce gracie tank sick dudes

LEAVE NO DOUBT!
                  If God is for Me
                  Who Dares be aganist Me!
                  BX Crew
                  HSHO # 6
                  Lexotic Concepts 019

Comment

Yeah I watch it a lot, Chuck Liddel is a fucking monster.
                    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Working...
                    X