Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spring CB7Tuner meet Dates discussion/vote...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring CB7Tuner meet Dates discussion/vote...

edit: Please vote for every weekend that you CAN make it to.

OK, we need to figure out which weekend to have this thing. Last one was the second weekend of April, worked out pretty good, although it was a little bit warmer than I expected.

We know that people have finals and whatnot, so please vote for what you would like to see, and post up why.. if you have finals, if you will be out of the country, whatever, so we can get the best date that accomodates everyone.

Or even post up when your finals and other stuff are aswell.

It is going to be a friday - sunday event. those that can make it on friday.. cool, but the actual meet wont be until saturday sometime depending on other events. So Friday and Sunday are pretty much travelling days, Saturday being the actual big meet.
    April 7-9
    10.17%
    April 14-16
    11.86%
    April 21-23
    27.12%
    April 28-30
    15.25%
    May 5-7
    18.64%
    May 12-14
    16.95%
    Last edited by aero; 11-14-2005, 10:25 PM.

Since it falls on a weekend, I can make it to any of them as long as I know in advance, so I leave it open.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
      Since it falls on a weekend, I can make it to any of them as long as I know in advance, so I leave it open.
      OK.. lets get some useful posting going on.

Comment

yea i can make it to any weekend event. I would like to have it in the end of april so that give me more time to fix my car if something happens or i somehow get some money to do something, but whatever the decision im for it.

Originally posted by Dr.x
        You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

is this for tha meet in NC or what...if it is..then i need to get my license before i can come...so the last 2 are best for me...i get my license 4/26/06...and i need to know where its actually goin to be...
          Last edited by civic_90_08; 11-15-2005, 08:12 AM.

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I'm good for any weekend, though I'd prefer it be in April.

Comment

have we decided on a set place yet?
              OS^e
              1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                have we decided on a set place yet?
                The vast majority seems to want NC. We are not sure EXactly where, but most likely somewhere on the West side.

At least getting the date settled should help out people get ready for the meet, since we know it'll be somewhere in West NC. We can figure that out later, when we decide what kind of activities we all want to do.

Comment

i would really like to go to this thing but i need to get my license first...come on help a bro out

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Either the first weekend in april or first weekend in may.... Unless ya'll want to do the drag thing on Sunday afternoon.
                    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
                    registration is free

Comment

All open for me... but isn't April known for rain?

Comment

thats y we wanna do it the first weekend of may! ....

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Big Body LX
                          All open for me... but isn't April known for rain?

Well I am from Floriduh, so every month is known for rain. But im not sure. Didnt look like there was any at the last meet, but thats why we have the poll, to get it figured out.

As far as pushing it way back a few months, I'd rather chance rain then be standing outside when its freaking hot during the summer.

Comment

The Last 2 Ppl....i Wanna Go To This But I Have To Get My License First.....come On...

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Id be down to go but that's a long long drive from MA. But I think it would be fun if I could find someone else to go with me

Comment

Working...
                              X