LMFAO look at this sable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMFAO look at this sable

Look at this THis kid is a hater Read the end of the page I wanna $%* him up

Its mad funny

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/225421

beautiful, just beautiful.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

he tells people to "get a life" yet he goes out of his way to make all that stupid crap to put on his sable... to make what point? that he's "good" with paint and cardboard? i mean... just let people do what they want to their cars, rice or not who gives a crap?

Comment

i like joke cars, they make me laugh . Some of you might even have joke cars to me lol...i laughy laughy at u
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

dang i bet that thing runs 9s with the 20oz nos bottle and the down force wing... holy crap... things pretty hidious... what were ya doin lookin at sables?? haha just messin
          93 SE auto... 4doors... and taking donations ---- SOLD

need new project...

Comment

haha i was looking at them because someone needed help with a project and i needed to find them a decent pic of a sable and i ran accross that haha too funny

Comment

posted by woody3000 10/28/02, 5:32 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if i ever traded my car for a ricer, itd be to sell the ricer, then use the money to buy more random shit that resembles pointless crap and put it on an even worse car. i would never ride in a ricer, much less own one.

Somebody wasn't hugged enough as a child! He seems to confuse "ricers" with anyone who owns, drives, or modifies a small import economy car. I think true ricers suck as much as the next guy, but some people deserve respect. A 9 second Eclipse or Civic (capable of driving on the street, and still being "passenger" cars) is something pretty respectable, if you ask me!
              I bet he's the kind of guy that will follow someone who cuts him off for an extra 30 minutes... tailgating, cussing, and going 20 miles out of his way.

Those kind of people just bother me. Completely ignorant of the hobbies of others. I don't ever hear anyone say "Why the hell do you bounce that orange ball around? What the hell do you gain by throwing it through that little hoop anyhow? Does it make you a man?"

Bah
              Feh
              Meh...
              Blah...

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAH omfg...i laughed hella hard!
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

sad...he says we're ricers..and his was a joke

Dixie cups and Tin foil make up his ride....

Sad kid with a sad life....just jealous prolly cuz he couldnt get his hands on a Honda or even one import....

Haters..
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I love the dual soup-can tips muffler, but he spent too much time on that "joke", he probably drives around in it and did all that stuff because he was jealous his parents handed down the sable and not the honda. Poor guy
                    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

i replied to his guestbook... i had to say something... that's about as ghey as Ru Paul.

Comment

Rice is in the eye of the beholder.

End of story.

Like said above, this guy goes out of his way to do this stupid sh!t waste all the good web space just to be an ass hole.

Talk about getting a life.
                        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

1 word. TOOL

Comment

TM

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                              TM
                              that's one hyoooge sig joo got goin there!

Comment

Working...
                              X