Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best brands to use for Burning PS2 games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best brands to use for Burning PS2 games?

ive heard the best are taiyo yuden, ritek and verbatim. anyone use anyof these? also, which is better for burning games... + or - ive heard using shitty brands will cause the laser to wear quicker... just wondering if the disc format makes a difference as well.

ritek dvd-r. best media for video games period. its made by verbatim and u can find 100 spindles online for pretty cheap. i used to use apple dvd-r but that shit is expensive. ritek all the way
    1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

i just memorex works like a charm w/e you do dont buy gq or maxell they suck ass

Get a FREE PLAYSTATION 3 before anyone else can!!!

Comment

Ritek and Taiyo Yuden

definitely

Comment

i use memorex dvd+r cuz i think that was the cheapest at the time at walley world... havent had a problem yet....just burnt like 3 games last night lol
          Seattle Silver crew #5
          Member of the Midwest Car Club.
          ..........2004 accord ex v6 - J30A4.......................... 91 accord ex - JDM H22A -- Long gone...

Comment

ive used a few diff brands, dont really have many problems... i got a spindle of RiDATA cds from amazon.com really cheap and no problems with them.. just about to burn nfs most wanted ntsc right now been playing the PAL on my ps2 with the bottom chopped off a bit i couldnt wait
            2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

Working...
            X