FORZA MOTORSPORTS questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FORZA MOTORSPORTS questions

alright pimps after seeing a video for this game i finally desided to get it.. so i have it... its fun and all.. but 1 question...

HOW IN THE HELL DO U CHANGE IT FROM AUTO.. in career mode?!?!??!?! when playing two player it gives u the option to turn off or on tcs,abs,etc.. but in career mode once u pick the car and track thats it.. it goes straight to the race and its always automatic...

HELP XBOX PEEPZ

off topic.. my crx with the h22a is killah

Praise The Lowered...

I had the same problem when I started. I couldn't switch from auto or turn the traction off... Before you click on "go race"... go all the way down to slet difficulty and turn off all the options you dont want... Its on the same menu as "buy cars".
    Last edited by koolkoreanked; 11-27-2005, 02:07 PM.
    Oil leak?What oil leak? That's just sweat from all that horsepower!

Applied knowledge is power!

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

BIRTHDAYS ARE JUST AROUND THE CORNER
    registration is free

Comment

When you set it to manual, be sure to turn off traction and spin control. SOOOOOOOO much more fun.
      To-Do List for Today
      Be Awesome

Comment

bah with my cars making over 500-600whp lol.. fun my ass...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16
          bah with my cars making over 500-600whp lol.. fun my ass...
          lol my z06 makes about 800 whp... The only way I can drive that car is with it off... its just no fun with it off and plus you get more money if you have every option off... I have a 240z with a rb motor swap that makes about the same 800... talk about hand full to drive. So far the car I can drive the fastest around all the tracks except for the high speed tracks is the saleen s7... that car is monstrous.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

i have right now a U.S type r integra roughly makin 600 hp its a beast even with traction control on it still does a burnout i love that game much better than gran turismo

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
              i have right now a U.S type r integra roughly makin 600 hp its a beast even with traction control on it still does a burnout i love that game much better than gran turismo
              I have one of those too lol... Isn't it fun to drive? I think my hatch makes about the same power on that game... I wouldn't go as far as saying its better than gran turismo... but it its good tho.

NITROUS FOR YOUR BODY

registration is free

Comment

Working...
              X