Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crazy x-mas lights

www.bigtuffguy.com/fun/xmas.wmv

Its done frame by frame. Watch the grass closely in the foreground.
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

chopped or not, that's some pretty good quality work. Had me rolling for awhile there. Then I started to wonder who does that song and what it's actually called. Anyone know?
      Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
      D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
      ┴─┴
      ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
        Its done frame by frame. Watch the grass closely in the foreground.
        umm.. youre retarded.. its called a shitty resolution video..

http://www.wonderlandchristmas.com/a...sa-bells-f.wmv

Plus more for the non-believers:

From the same house as the original:
        http://www.wonderlandchristmas.com/av/Jingle.wmv

Still a work n progress, but looks like it's going to be pretty impressive:
        http://www.wonderlandchristmas.com/a...brown-open.wmv

Another from the carol of the bells lady:
        http://www.wonderlandchristmas.com/a...-navidad-f.wmv
        those are links posted on another board.. i dont see how you can actually think that that video is a bunch of stills.. im assuming you have never been to vegas to see any of the light/fountain shows there have you?.. its called computers and programming and a lot of patience..

and the song is done by the trans siberian orchestra.. just not sure of the song name..

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune
          chopped or not, that's some pretty good quality work. Had me rolling for awhile there. Then I started to wonder who does that song and what it's actually called. Anyone know?

yeah that song is tight!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
            umm.. youre retarded.. its called a shitty resolution video..

those are links posted on another board.. i dont see how you can actually think that that video is a bunch of stills.. im assuming you have never been to vegas to see any of the light/fountain shows there have you?.. its called computers and programming and a lot of patience..
            Save your sarcastic an condescending comments for someone who really gives a shit.

Yes I know how the fountains work, and thanks for researching the links to another board, xmas light uberdork.

Oh wait I almost forgot to add some 'rolleyes' smileys for your comments:

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

This has been discussed somewhere on this board or maybe on another board. Can't remember right now. Anyways, apparently it is real and there is another video where the lights are set to Jingle Bells. And the song you want to know about its called Trans Siberian Christmas or some crap like that. Came out last year and was popular.
              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                Save your sarcastic an condescending comments for someone who really gives a shit.

Yes I know how the fountains work, and thanks for researching the links to another board, xmas light uberdork.

Oh wait I almost forgot to add some 'rolleyes' smileys for your comments:
                well, being that this video has been posted recently on pretty much every board im on, im hardly a "xmas light uberdork".. its simply links that someone else posted to prove yet another person wrong that had the same thoughts as you.. i just cant stand when someone makes a post acting like they know how something is done and can be no further from the truth..
                <-- is that a better smiley for you?

and to those who are still asking.. the song is by the trans-siberian orchestra and is called 'wizards in winter'

http://www.trans-siberian.com/intro.html

you can download some of their songs through the multimedia link..

Comment

Yes that smiley is better, thank you.

I also stand corrected, thank you again.

Comment

when im watching. i cant help but laugh and say WTF!?

hahaha

Comment

i saw on the floor laughing, i was even crying at some points,
                      the main reason is that i have a neibor who i can see doing that!

Comment

crazy ass light show

if i was on ecstasy ide watch it all night.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                          crazy ass light show

if i was on ecstasy ide watch it all night.

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune
                            Trans-Siberian Orchestra did it, like other ppl already said...the name of the song is called "Wizards in Winter"

Comment

Originally posted by TekSi
                              Trans-Siberian Orchestra did it, like other ppl already said...the name of the song is called "Wizards in Winter"
                              i already posted the artist AND the song name..

Comment

Working...
                              X