OMG do all Chinese Woman do that? WTF!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG do all Chinese Woman do that? WTF!

So im at the studio breakin because im training/practicing, and I leave my wallet and keys on the table, and out of the corner of my eye I see this asian hi nu open up my wallet and I was like 0_0? Of course I didnt say anything, cause I was still in shock. That and I was upside down in an elbow freeze. she said are you from LA? I said yeah, and damn she went through like every part of my damn wallet even the place where I keep my condom that I got from Health which by beautiful luck I had taken out just 20 minutes earlier because, for some reason I thought you know what would be embarrassing if my wallet flopped open and somebody saw it. So im glad I took it out because that would have been really fuckin humiliating lol, plus there were all these cute girls there not my age of course lol I would have looked like a real silly fuck. So she grabbed my car keys -_-, and asked OMG you own that nice car outside? and I said yeah I guess, and then she asked if I wanted to go to Jamba Juice,( way the hell over there on freemont and main, and I said yeah why not. So I took her there and she paid -_- . Is that like a custom in china or something to look through somebody's wallet wtf?

Euro R - 97 prelude

:0 dyno' results

JUN ECU - 174HP 143TQ stock

Totoro squad # 3

dude all females will do that

Members Ride Thread

Comment

yeah but wtf I was like 3 feet away and I dont know her lol
      Euro R - 97 prelude

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

you could of fucked her and you didnt,dumbass!!!

J/K

Honestly usually when girls do that they try to get your attention cuz they like you...

ILBB
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

this chick didnt seem to wanna I think she was just being a brat, or she just wanted to get a ride to jamba juice lol
          Euro R - 97 prelude

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
            you could of fucked her and you didnt,dumbass!!!

J/K

Honestly usually when girls do that they try to get your attention cuz they like you...

ILBB
            haha

Comment

did you give her a ride to jamba juice?

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                did you give her a ride to jamba juice?
                yeah I did, her plan worked got my attention and a ride to jamba juice lol
                Euro R - 97 prelude

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

You should have hosed her down with YOUR jamba juice

Comment

It was prett cold out prob wouldnt have been to pleasant
                    Euro R - 97 prelude

Totoro squad # 3

Comment

Originally posted by prtplshdH22A
                      So im at the studio breakin because im training/practicing, and I leave my wallet and keys on the table, and out of the corner of my eye I see this asian hi nu open up my wallet and I was like 0_0? Of course I didnt say anything, cause I was still in shock. That and I was upside down in an elbow freeze. she said are you from LA? I said yeah, and damn she went through like every part of my damn wallet even the place where I keep my condom that I got from Health which by beautiful luck I had taken out just 20 minutes earlier because, for some reason I thought you know what would be embarrassing if my wallet flopped open and somebody saw it. So im glad I took it out because that would have been really fuckin humiliating lol, plus there were all these cute girls there not my age of course lol I would have looked like a real silly fuck. So she grabbed my car keys -_-, and asked OMG you own that nice car outside? and I said yeah I guess, and then she asked if I wanted to go to Jamba Juice,( way the hell over there on freemont and main, and I said yeah why not. So I took her there and she paid -_- . Is that like a custom in china or something to look through somebody's wallet wtf?

how old are you?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSloCB7
                        ROTFL!

- Zipcreature
                        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

more like the chic in ur sig...

Comment

this chick didnt seem to wanna I think she was just being a brat, or she just wanted to get a ride to jamba juice lol
                            or she could have been about to take out some bills, but you saw her. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

then given her a mushroom slap.

It was prett cold out prob wouldnt have been to pleasant

Dude its cold but its warm...get it?
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
                              X