Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eeerrr Im so pissed right now!! [VENT] (kinda long?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eeerrr Im so pissed right now!! [VENT] (kinda long?)

Man, well about 2 years ago, i met this one girl (her nickname between us was penguina, so im going to go by that to "protect her identity"). So over the next year and a half or so, we got pretty close. We always called each other when summer break(not this one, but the year before) and we got really close with pretty personal conversations. I never had so much fun with a girl. We went out to the movies a few times. It was fucking great, i had fun.

one day, when school got back in, we walked around the outside of campus and she told me "Danny, you know... You're the only guy I talk to like this..." She made it sound like we were really fucking close. And I felt the same way.

Then, my friend told me "Hey that girl you're going out with? She's always getting close to that one fool, (insert guy's name here).

Now, I dont want to believe it, but this came from my homeboy, whom I've known MUCH longer than Penguina. I ignored it for a while. But then she started acting weird right after I remembered she had lied to me about something... I forget... I think it had something to do with her mom had said something about not trusting me after a night at the movies. Something around there... So then I got pissed, and I'm pretty hard headed... OH YEAH! I remember one time I put my arm around her and she looked at me and said "Uh, no... haha" and moved to the side lettimg my arm fall off her. I was FUMED!!! So this added fuel to my already burning fire. So I was just short with her. and she caught on i was pissed we stopped talking. just kinda drifted apart. for the first time.

then after christmas break of that year, i kinda missed the calls, conversations and companionship with her. So I go up to her during lunch and ask if she wants to talk. She looks at me. "Yeah, sure." And we walk around, talk, "how was your christmas? etc" But then we stop walking... And I forgot what I asked her told her, but I tried to look her in the eyes. and her eyes get wide like i scared the shit out of her and she looks down away from me.
    i thought to myself that something wasnt right, she felt guilty about something... After thinking that, I kinda drifted away from her... Not wanting to get involved in shit...

We pretty much ignored each other for a while, not cold blooded type. if we passed each other id say whats up she'd say hi but thats it.

Then recently when school started this year, I mean earily... Like, not even the third month. I was at clairemont square, like down the street from her house. Sitting in the parking lot waiting for my mom to get out of the store. and it just brought back good memories like a motherfucker. the laughs jokes, etc. The stupid garfield movie we sat through.... So I suddenly had a guilt trip and said to myself "Well, why didnt i just ask her about the shoulder thing? and i've never seen her with that guy since..." so i took out my cell and give her a call, she answers and sounds happy to hear from me. And honestly, it felt really good to hear her voice. we talked for a while. bringing up old jokes, times, and personal shit. I couldnt believe she remember some of the shit we used to joke about and say. I actually felt kinda happy.

So the monday after i called (i called during the weekend) i was eating with my friends, my homies... then as I look to the building exit from the corridor to the outside, i see Penguina and her group of girl friends come out. I tell my friends I'd be back after a minute or two. and I walk up to her. "Hey, Penguina, you wanna talk?"

"Right now?"
    "Yeah, why not?"
    "Oh, I can't talk to you right now, I'm with my friends"

I was in shock. She was so cool and seemed happy to hear from me the past weekend! And she give me the fuck you attitude!?

"Oh, ok"

i turned around

"sorry..."

I just waved my hand as a whatever jesture to her. I was fucking pissed. So we havent talked since, and when i see her, yeah, it bugs me. Just senseless shit we cant seem to put past each other. I just remembered about her when I heard that song "How Come" by D12 eariler today. and it seemed like every fucking lyric in that song reminded me of her. and this was just pissing the hell outta me the whole day.

I just need to vent, or else i would go out and fucking break something really expensive...

[/VENT]

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

dam man, i hear ya, weve all had our shares of WTF with women, anyways i think you should relax, tell ehr how you feel and let time settle things out! Best of luck
    To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

I've had girls in my life like this... Just walk away cold, don'y bother talking to them. If they REALLY want to be your friend they'll try to contact you, otherwise fuck em, you're better off. I've lost people like this, and now have some great girl friends because of it...so yeah. She sounds like a stupid whore though...

Comment

It's tough man. Girls are a special breed. I was calling and emailing and IMming my ex, and she'd give me the cold shoulder...I say to myself 'fuck this, what would we talk about anyway? no more reach outies'...the next day she IMs me. Thankfully I wasn't around to respond before she signed off...but in any case, the point is, if they wanna make contact with you they will, and if not fuck it she doesn't have the last set of breasts and vagina on earth...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          if they wanna make contact with you they will, and if not fuck it she doesn't have the last set of breasts and vagina on earth...
          Why am I incapable of wording things so bluntly :P It's what I was going for..

Comment

Well I dunno man it's easy to talk a good game on in internet forum but I still get all sometimes when I think about my ex. When your memories of someone are all good, and then out of the blue things turn sour it's hard to turn those feelings of wanting to see them again off...

The worst thing to do is to be sitting around thinking about and typing stuff about this chick...the best thing to do is go out and get some new pussy. Seriously...'aint no pussy better than new pussy' might be the truest words ever spoken. I'm pretty sure that quote was pulled from the Bible (King James edition...)...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

You're what we have come to know as "That Guy"....where you hang out with her all the time and do all kinds of shit for her thinking that you're gonna get with her when she never had any intention of being with you. You were like her surrogate boyfriend. Like she didn't want to romantically be with you but she liked to talk to you because you guys connect on that type of level or some shit like that. This isn't the last time it's gonna happen to you in your life believe me. Guys get suckered into that shit all the time. Just get over it and move on man....that's the only advice you can really use effectively. A "That Guy" is like the cross between a boyfriend without romance and basically her little girlfriend. It sucks, but that's the way things work sometimes. Life is a bitch, and so are some girls....
              www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

This weekend I watch "Just Friends" and it pretty much was a movie about you. The guy who the girl always thought of as a friend, until finally the guy come back after years and marries her.
                Anyways she might care about you, but let her come to you. She knows you are there my man, and she will call you when she needs you. Until then she just might need her space to do her own thing with whatever/whoever.
                Relax bro it will be okay. I do think its really cool your so attatched to this girl! Its kind cute even. Now before you fags call *** or some shit what I mean is it reminds me of when i was really, really in love with someone (who I lost btw).
                So yeah I suggest just relax, maybe date someone else just for fun - nothing crazy seriouse you know. Its just me, but I would not go out and F$&( the first girl I met either though; that just leads to big problems.
                Sorry Its so long, hope it gave you some help. Caio.

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Go listen to Whodini's song 'Friends' man lol. But yeah Find em Fuck em and Forget em.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                    Go listen to Whodini's song 'Friends' man lol. But yeah Find em Fuck em and Forget em.
                    LMAO! I love that song!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Yeah I know you have a long history with her and all, but it seems like you're putting her up on this pedestal and she isn't returning the favor. IMO, you're being too damn sensitive. You're a guy. Let girls handle the bitch shit. If she wants anything to do with you, she'll make sure you know it. And if not, don't fuckin' waste your time. Not worth it dude.

Comment

man forget about her and get with her best gf. if she calls u then u tell her. sorry i am with ur best gf
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

ps and get some other pussy. if u stay behind the same girl for a long time she will take advantage of her. show her NO interes.
                          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

Dude fuck her, literally. In the ass, with no condom or lubrication. That should settle shit.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordlxtuner
                              Dude fuck her, literally. In the ass, with no condom or lubrication. That should settle shit.

oh yeah, that should teach her

Comment

Working...
                              X