Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look whos car is being used for advertisement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look whos car is being used for advertisement...

Its Adams blue CB7...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2461133036

who would buy that hood? you can buy VIS hoods for 435 shipped.. at www.streetrays.com
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i agree that is alot for that hood

Comment

yea but the owner of the blue accord is on this site also. thats y i bet he doesn't know they r using it on there. time 2 let him know

Comment

Yeah, I wonder if they got permission... Unauthorized use of someone else's pics is NOT cool! Even more so when selling something with them!

Just ask audio_accord (guilty and banned... bastard) or accordlayinkit (victim).

Comment

i just talked 2 him and he said he is goin 2 tell them 2 give him a free hood and they can use it all they want. if not he is goin 2 raise with them and ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by 92Jr
              i just talked 2 him and he said he is goin 2 tell them 2 give him a free hood and they can use it all they want. if not he is goin 2 raise with them and ebay.
              Yea, he needs too, that kind of stuff, is flattering I guess, but it will also piss you off alot. When I finially get mine painted, Im going to make up my own logo and put it on EVERY pic...I think everybody should start doing that also.

Jay
              Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

sweet adam is getting to be popular
                R.I.P 1993 ACCORD LX ::::7-23-05::::

Comment

Work the logo ON the car somewhere... make it look like part of the paintjob or something... well, maybe not so much, but you know... if you put it at the bottom or in a corner, people could just crop it off and use the pic anyway.

Comment

Right right, but what I meant was something like this:
                    http://www.visracing.com/catalog/pop...cc8c05f5a4d5c6
                    Jay

Sorry they wont let me link or copy the pic....but thats what I was talking about doin to my pics.
                    Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

makes me wish i had some products that appeal to ricers so i can get into some federal action. i'm goin to put 'use this pic and die' in every single one of my pics once i have something to show off.
                      Diebel S.

Comment

I'm sure he's thrilled
                        My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Well, I'm glad this was brought to my attention. I probably would not have found that ebay auction if someone didn't send me the link. It doesn't bother me that they are using it, because I know people want to see what the hood looks like on the car they are buying it for. What gets me is, why couldn't they e-mail me and ask me for the pictures? I e-mailed them and I am trying to get an OEM CF hood for just the cost of shipping, then I will send them more pictures of my hood since something would be worked out.

They haven't replied yet because the message was sent late in the night but hopefully something works out where I can get a free hood, or just at the cost of shipping.

Thanks for bringing the auction and use of my car to my attention, I greatly appreciate it.

P.S. - I do like seeing my car on other websites, but without asking, thats a different story but in the end it should all work out as I want it to be planned.
                          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

a Wings WEst authorized dealer is using mine as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2462171544
                            http--www.teckademics.com-media-tst_steirle.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by HighRevs22
                              a Wings WEst authorized dealer is using mine as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2462171544
                              kick his ass too.. or email them atleast...say WTF NIGER!
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                              X