Whats the best digital camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the best digital camera

I'm looking for a digital camera, and thinking now that its the holiday, I'm thinking i can get a good deal. I am looking for one for about 100-130 bucks, with good quality... all that jazz. Any recommendations?

good luck trying to find one at that price.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

for as much as you wanna spend... i suggest something along the lines of this

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...s=19&c=us&l=en

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
        for as much as you wanna spend... i suggest something along the lines of this

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...s=19&c=us&l=en
        and then use massive amounts of stackable coupons and dicount coupon codes
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Well, what do you guys have, and how much did you spend?

Comment

Nikon or Cannon are the best out there...i have a $1200 Nikon, a cheapo $600 cannon and a $700 sony! well my mom has them at least. for 130????? u maybe able to get the 1gb memory disk with that lol
            My members ride thread

Comment

I just got the Cannon SD450 5mp. It's excellent. It's so small you can take it anywhere, durable too. But, it'll run you more than double of what you're looking to spend. It's hard to say what the best digital camera is, and you are definately not gonna find it at that price, but the one DrLove posted seems good for the price. 3mp ain't bad.
              PM me if you found this!!

Comment

i have a canon s30 and it takes pretty good pics it was about 150 but that was 6 months ago they go for like 120/130 on ebay also check out the canon s40

here are some quick pic i took with my s30

i honestly think its the best camer for the cash. u can never go wrong with canon.

Aftermath of crash.

Comment

Thats a nice pic, do you have any in bright sunlight?

Comment

i would also suggest the kodak ls753(5mp/2.8opt)... you can get them for $150, probably cheaper on ebay.

here is a day pic taken with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X