I got robbed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got robbed

2 nights ago me and a friend were outside working on his new cal hood, I went upstairs to grab a flash light and right there infront of me 3 guys were standing in the walkway talking about selling drugs. Well noticing that they were eyeballing my car I thought in my head "touch my car and you die" Well during the night I stayed up late playing need for speed most wanted( ) and ended up sleeping till 11am. I go outside with my buddies to get ready to drop my cb7 off at the shop for some head work and I looked down at the seat and thought 'why is my antena wire sitting on my seat . I looked at the dash board and was shocked. My radio was ripped out of the car. When I say ripped I mean (Ripped). They tore the whole dash board apart and broke the whole center console to pieces. I couldnt believe that shit. I wanted to kill someone but then again I just sat there and thought to myself that its all a dream. Welp I guess not I really did get jacked
    When you need something to cheer you up on a bad day..Buy a honda..

Esco

www.teamundergroundimports.com

Damn man i hope the mutha fuckers Die over christmas i hate it when u c nice cars gettin busted up for a stereo id rather take my unit out and throw it at the fool than he bust up my window and rob my ride

Comment

what A FUCKED UP story. im pissed for you. my jaw dropped when u said that you radio got ripped out.

Comment

i know how u feel....i got robbed about 6 months ago

COMMENT MY RIDES!!!!

91 blue accord ex 4 door automatic

Comment

well some one tried to break into my car sittin in my drive. but need less to say they got a few rounds shot at them.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

This is but I kinda wish we had the same vocabulary as our friends across the pond do (UkAccord) I love these words:

Wanker
            Bloody
            and especially the old age English language with their own form of slangs heh.

But yeah thats why I never have a system anymore.
            Henry R
            Koni/Neuspeed
            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
              This is but I kinda wish we had the same vocabulary as our friends across the pond do (UkAccord) I love these words:

Wanker
              Bloody
              and especially the old age English language with their own form of slangs heh.

But yeah thats why I never have a system anymore.
              YOU JERRY BASTARDS!
              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Dear Esco,

I am really sorry to hear about your CD player! Getting robbed is always a downer at first but just try to visualize that you can get something better now! Yeah hit the junk yards and you should be able to pick up the pieces you need for very cheap depending on your bargaining skills.
                Well man hope everything gets replaced soon. Be careful out there.

- Zipcreature
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Im going to take the loss and try to be smart about everything I do 1st. Keep face plate off the radio when leaving vehicle. 2nd Lock all doors even if its for 3 minutes of leaving the car. 3rd Install alarm system been holding on to in the box for 2 years. 4th. Never keep condoms in wallet. 5th turn off sub woofers 300 feet before entering home parking lot. last but not least, always tie shoes when carying heavy car parts down cement stairs

Esco

Comment

I just swapped my rims over for a set of 5ziegen 5 stars and I parked it over at my new place. Same fuckers who jacked my radio came out and they were pacing around my car looking inside and at the rims. Friend of mine was parked there for 2 hours watching the car and they kept coming in and out of there apartment looking at the car. Im going to sit up tonight. Paintball gun and marbles are loaded

Esco

Comment

LOL GET EM!!!! Getting robbed sucks. I've been through 3 front windows and I'm on my 2nd system. The shit sucks...

Originally posted by lordoja
                      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

hope you get those mofos! Theives need to be taught a serious lesson. When my deck was ripped out the kit just popped out luckliy and there was no dash damage.
                        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
                          hope you get those mofos! Theives need to be taught a serious lesson. When my deck was ripped out the kit just popped out luckliy and there was no dash damage.
                          lol lucky you. they must of not studied a honda. they went and took the hole bottum half of the console out. I have no ash tray or cup holders. Its like they took a hammer to the whole thing just to get it out. they did a clean job too. They uncliped the harness and snipped the amp and rca wire. I had a dinmond ring hanging from a gold neckles of the mirror but what I dont get is why they didnt take that. O well I hope they have fun cause that deck had a shortage problem anyway. It was Jvc (vomet) I like pioneer better

Esco

Comment

Working...
                          X