-cut back on red bull consumption <shits expensive>

simple and easy....

calm down on the alcohol and parties

Comment

what?

Comment

people still make resolutions?

Comment

get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked tonight... but you know what... its not happening cuz i don't have a fuckin car adn i gotta babysit so my mom can get drunk...

other than that... umm.. go back to college... quit smoking reefer... buy a car :P

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
            get fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked tonight...

I'm not much for "resolutions" cause almost everything is a lifestyle choice, we chose to do what we do by putting it into our lives. So instead of a long list of resolutions make a plan instead.
            School - probably did bad by not going to class. So plan to get into bed ealier.
            Weight/Workout - staying up late eating, not planning a gym time. Just do it.
            Smoking - Ah...I enjoy smoking.
            Money - Plan your budget. I'm bad at this. A while back (last year) I burned through like $400 a in like JUNE ALONE on fast food, and eating out. So I just planned to be at home for meals, and saved alot of money (by switching to Geico yes I know lame sorry).
            ALSO - put some good things on your lists. Always I see lists of things people don't like, what are some things you DO that you LIKE? Keep yourself positive.

So yeah I want to get into the gym more. I want to keep working hard at school. Get a summer job and work hard to have $1,000 before Fall semester starts to take with me when I transfer. I also want to do some more autox's. I want to fall into love again, I miss having someone love me. :/
            I'll stay away from drugs, and when I turn 21 this summer, don't get carried away drinking. Keep telling my family I love them, and always stop some times and remember the things I've done that I'm proud of....

- Zipcreature
            Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
              mine ...
              -no more proscratinating in college <take it more seriouis>
              starting with english?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

focus on life in general.... i need to get serious about my future and to have someone special to care about would be nice too!

"Tucking tires and wires."
                The Chronicles.

Comment

I followed thru on my 2005's New Years resolution: I quit smoking after 15 years on April 2nd.
                  Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                  2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
                  2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
                  2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
                    I followed thru on my 2005's New Years resolution: I quit smoking after 15 years on April 2nd.
                    Congrats, definately should be a plan on everyones agenda's.

As for me:
                    *I want to have my student loan paid off by the end of the year (12k)
                    *Purchase a few acres in NC for investment, and something like 10 acres in TN for later when I want my own trails/shop/track etc...
                    *Stay on task through a whole semester (halfway through I usually dont pay attention much)
                    *Finally to have fun, and wouldnt mind a 2nd motorcycle to mess with.

Comment

Working...
                    X