HELP!!!!!! NFS: Most Wanted Black Edition **Pinkslip Markers**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!!!!! NFS: Most Wanted Black Edition **Pinkslip Markers**

supposedly its random, but i think each of the 15 cars has a set marker to recieve the pinkslip. my friend started a game and got the first 2 pinks... i then started my own game and the pinks were in the same spots.

has anyone seen a cheatsheet of all the pinkslip markers?

i dont wanna gameshark the game, i would like to play through it all myself. but if im gonna do all the damn work playin, i want the blacklisted cars dammit.

I wish i would have kept the locations where i won my pinkslips at but i would just guess until i got it. But like the first ones i got in the center of the right 3. I won lots of the cars and sold some of them also. Oh well i still have to finish the game lol.

Comment

i noticed the same thing kinda. I started reseting the game and running the challenge over again if i didn't get the pink slip the first 2 tries. Google it...i bet theres something out there about this

Blacklist #4 here
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x
        Blacklist #4 here
        Im in the same spot, Im just trying to get enough bounty to race the guy . . . or are you at #4 and looking to race #3 . . .
        -Mark-
        CB7
        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

I AM NFSMW, When you face "Blacklist" racers you can win their car. Starting with #15, Sonny, the second "?" marker is his pinkslip. From there on through the rest of the game it ascends until you get to the third "?" marker, then it descends to the first "?" marker then repeats itself.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord
            I AM NFSMW, When you face "Blacklist" racers you can win their car. Starting with #15, Sonny, the second "?" marker is his pinkslip. From there on through the rest of the game it ascends until you get to the third "?" marker, then it descends to the first "?" marker then repeats itself.
            this um . . . seems too simple to be true. but since I can provide no evidence otherwise . . . then

EDIT: nevermind, Ive found evidence that says your wrong.
            *NOTE*
            The bonus markers are *RANDOM*. Some people have latched onto a pattern, or
            think the pink slip shows up in the same spot each time; however, none of
            these methods work to get the pink slip. Some people get really lucky and
            win almost every Blacklist car, others win only three or four. If you
            desperately want the Blacklist cars, you'll have to exit the game
            immediately after choosing the second marker, before pressing Continue. (On
            a PC, press ALT-F4 to shut down the game; on a console, just hit the Reset
            button.) Or, turn off Autosave (Options > Gameplay) and exit the game
            normally after defeating the rival and then reload. After reloading, you'll
            have to race the Blacklist member again and try the markers again.
            http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/dosw...speed_mw_b.txt

its an FAQ for the PC version, but I highly doubt that much changes between the platforms.
            Last edited by ACC0RD22; 01-04-2006, 02:02 AM.
            -Mark-
            CB7
            CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
            Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

yeah, theyre not random. theyre the same for all of them. i just beat blacklist 3 & 2 and used the faq on the net to get the slips.
              2007 Subaru WRX Limited - Stage 2

Comment

The only blacklist cars you are really going to want to get, are Mings Gallardo, Websters Corvette, and JV's Viper. The rest of the cars arent that great, unless you just want the car for the sake of having it. I personally recommend buying and completely fixing up a Subaru WRX STi. The car will end up being your favorite car for police chases because of the AWD. Also, The Porsche 911 Turbo S has absolutely NO wheel spin on launches... its pretty neat for the drag races and it can pull double duty for police chases. I also completely tricked out the Porsche Carerra GT.... the exhaust note on that car is just orgasmic, and its mid-engine layout makes it all the more fun to play with.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  Im in the same spot, Im just trying to get enough bounty to race the guy . . . or are you at #4 and looking to race #3 . . .
                  at #4 and looking to race #3.
                  Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I beat the career mode, and the only cars worth keeping are the last 3. BLACKLIST #1 for me
                    Last edited by goldenchild722; 01-04-2006, 12:34 PM.
                    Check out what used to be mine
                    Click Here

Comment

Working...
                    X