interesting pull over story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting pull over story

yesterday i drove my integ to work... on the way home i met up with my homeboy who was driving his 66 mustang. he did a motor swap and just fixed it up, so he wanted me to drive it so he can hear it on the road... he drove my integ while i drove his car. next thing yanno a police vehicle makes a U-TURN from the opposite direction and gets behind us. my homie who was driving the integ behind me got pulled over and i kept going since he signaled me to keep going.

the 66 stang was hella loud when i drove it so i figured he didnt want anything to happen to his car and since my integ is stock.

the reason why the cop pulled over my integ was the fact that the license plate light was broken according to the officer.

the funny part was that my homie gave me a call and told me to return to the spot where he got pulled over because the cops wanted to check out his mustang. so i drove it back to the scene & the cops were hella cool. they checked out his motor and asked a couple of questions about the ride. Next thing yanno we asked the cops if we can see whats under their hood of the police interceptor. they were cool enough to pop the hood open to show us and explain to us what was different in the motor then a regular crown victoria.

at the end of the night the cops just gave me a heads up about the plate lights and let us go.

i tried to take pictures with my camera fone but it ended up shitty. but ill post it up when i get it uploaded.

haha thats cool... sucks you got pulled over for the light still (well your car0 but kind of funny how they wanted to check out the mustang

Comment

you make buddy buddies with cops while getting stopped for a bullshit reason, and I get a ticket, due to my font license plate not being present...

great...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

i got pulled over the other day cuz i guess i did a burn out(bald tires, music load, didnt even know i did hah) there was two cops and they were being suprisingly nice...they smelt incence on me so they searched my car..but i new there was nothin in there so i didnt care..but while one cop was searchin the car i started talkin to the other saying things like "so many hourses those things have?" and shit like that he said that the impalas only have stock hp like a hundred and sumtin but in the near future the the police impalas are gona have a new motor with 300 and sumtin....a nother funney thing is it was a day after my court case got dropped for being high and having drugs in my car (my licence was saposed to be takin away and i got pulled over the next day ) but they let me go with a warning

hah sorry bout the long ass pointless post

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Mike
          he said that the impalas only have stock hp like a hundred and sumtin but in the near future the the police impalas are gona have a new motor with 300 and sumtin....
          I'm still but he was refering to the new Impala with 303HP

5.3L Small Block V8 Engine

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The small block V8 in SS models features:

Active Fuel Management for an EPA estimated 28 MPG highway.

The most standard horsepower and torque in its class.

Aluminum Construction – all major castings in the V8 engine, including the deep–skirt engine block, are made of weight–saving aluminum. Casting from aluminum contributes to a stiff engine structure that helps ensure smooth operation.

Electronic Throttle Control (ETC) – ETC replaces the mechanical link between the accelerator pedal and engine with drive–by–wire electronic control. This allows for remarkably smooth and precise acceleration.

Polymer–Coated Pistons – pistons are coated with a polymer material that reduces engine wear and contributes to quieter operation.

Cylinder–Head Technology – the small block V8 cylinder heads were originally developed for the Corvette Z06. Their pent–roof combustion chambers and flat–top pistons deliver high horsepower.

Composite Intake Manifold – the composite intake manifold design allows the small block V8 to deliver high levels of torque at low– and mid–range engine speeds, while still delivering plenty of airflow for peak engine horsepower.

End
          1993 Honda Accord EX coupe, 190000 miles, 5sp, bone stock - AND FOR SALE $1500/BO

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
            you make buddy buddies with cops while getting stopped for a bullshit reason, and I get a ticket, due to my font license plate not being present...

great...

light out on license plate usually constitutes as a warning.

not having a front license plate often constitutes a ticket. i'm not sure why you are whining, why don't you have a front license plate? since, i dont have one either, i expect to get a ticket some time, because hey it is against the law...
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

it takes 5 minutes to put a front plate on... i dont see why alot dont have one on in states that its illegal... even zip ties work?... i dunno i agree the car looks better without one but i dont think thats worth a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
                it takes 5 minutes to put a front plate on... i dont see why alot dont have one on in states that its illegal... even zip ties work?... i dunno i agree the car looks better without one but i dont think thats worth a ticket
                agreed.

if you can't hack the ticket, then dont come whining to the board. as i said before i dont have one, but ill hack the ticket if it comes my way.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                  light out on license plate usually constitutes as a warning.

not having a front license plate often constitutes a ticket. i'm not sure why you are whining, why don't you have a front license plate? since, i dont have one either, i expect to get a ticket some time, because hey it is against the law...

my honda didnt come with one.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    my honda didnt come with one.
                    when you buy a car, you must re-register it in your own name or your parents name with the state. Hence, if there is a law for two plates shown on the vehicle, they will give you two plates.

im not quite sure why your car didn't come with one.

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                      when you buy a car, you must re-register it in your own name or your parents name with the state. Hence, if there is a law for two plates shown on the vehicle, they will give you two plates.

im not quite sure why your car didn't come with one.

i dont know a damn thing about it and it being registered.

my dad bought it from an auction five years ago, it didnt have a front plate and when my dad registered it in his name they never gave him any plates.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwayne
                        I'm still but he was refering to the new Impala with 303HP
                        yea the ones they have now are older modles with 100 sumtin hp and and there getting the those one soon

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

the crown victoria police interceptor was a 4.6ltr engine.. and the guy got more technical but i dont feel like explaining that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                            yesterday i drove my integ to work... on the way home i met up with my homeboy who was driving his 66 mustang. he did a motor swap and just fixed it up, so he wanted me to drive it so he can hear it on the road... he drove my integ while i drove his car. next thing yanno a police vehicle makes a U-TURN from the opposite direction and gets behind us. my homie who was driving the integ behind me got pulled over and i kept going since he signaled me to keep going.

the 66 stang was hella loud when i drove it so i figured he didnt want anything to happen to his car and since my integ is stock.

the reason why the cop pulled over my integ was the fact that the license plate light was broken according to the officer.

the funny part was that my homie gave me a call and told me to return to the spot where he got pulled over because the cops wanted to check out his mustang. so i drove it back to the scene & the cops were hella cool. they checked out his motor and asked a couple of questions about the ride. Next thing yanno we asked the cops if we can see whats under their hood of the police interceptor. they were cool enough to pop the hood open to show us and explain to us what was different in the motor then a regular crown victoria.

at the end of the night the cops just gave me a heads up about the plate lights and let us go.

i tried to take pictures with my camera fone but it ended up shitty. but ill post it up when i get it uploaded.
                            I love a story that involves 5-0 without tickets! Cool-ass cops! Jed, you ready for this saturday?

If imitation is the best form of flattery............thanks for kissing my ass.

Comment

Working...
                            X