yo I just crashed!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yo I just crashed!!!!!!!!

Freaky shit...deja vu. I was with my friend and his girl's cousin on an offramp...the back end came around and all hell broke loose. Actually, it just spun around and clipped a guardrail...took the front bumper and supports off. No fender, frame or suspension damage...I was lucky as fuck.

I'm freaked though. It was on an off ramp...had I been going any faster we'd be dead. Tomorrow is my mom's 50th bday party. I totalled my last car by spinning out and hitting a guardrail, with the same friend in the front seat. I was just driving normally, just like last time...freaky shit. Maybe I shouldn't be friends with that dude. I'm fucking freaked. AND I still have to drive home. I should have just stayed home and chatted with some ladies in far away lands...one of them was even like 'Be careful babe...'

On an unrelated note, anyone got two front headlights and a black front bumper??? My parents are gonna be pissed. FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

take his car next time?
    carnage pics?
    FA1

Comment

Damn, sorry to hear that mane. Life gotta funny twist to it sometimes, huh? Hope u get everything str8. Holla
      Check out what used to be mine
      Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
        the back end came around and all hell broke loose. Actually, it just spun around and clipped a guardrail...
        totalled my last car by spinning out and hitting a guardrail, with the same friend in the front seat.
        I was just driving normally, just like last time...
        Gee.
        Just driving normally, and TWO cars just decided to jump out at the guard rail?

Amazing!
        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

yea it was wet on the roads both times. the first time my front right tire blew...i dunno what happened this time. seriously, I was just driving normally. thanks fer the support though.

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I had a pretty nasty battle with a concrete freeway divider. Mind you I hit it going about 60, both airbags went off, the impact was hard enough to crack the windshield, and the car's entire frame was twisted at least 10 degrees. 5th gens are built fuckin tought I swear

Comment

Tires are so key. I'm really thinking about going back to my stock suspension...

Comment

Man... you lucked out when you spun... I crunched my rear, making my DX worthless!

I have headlights, if you need. Shoot me a PM I have the bumper, but Mauricio already called dibs on that.

Comment

your lucky man, sorry about the car...but its good to hear everyones ok

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

i have headlights usdm that i can blk housed for you and sell for 110 shipped . let me know . or if you want ill sell them non blk housed for 75 shipped .
                    "LAND OF THE GREAT"!! OSAKA,JAPAN

Comment

karmas a bitch. Got any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                        karmas a bitch. Got any pics?
                        karma? What are you talking about dog? Not to bitch out but I don't appreciate all these sideways comments...LOL...if you don't like me for whatever reason, PM me, let's air it out there. But this accident was in no way my fault. I was on the inside lane, it was a left turn, the car kept going left for 360 degrees...I JUST BOUGHT NEW TIRES and fixed my front right suspension...I dunno what all the hatin's about.

Deev, what's up man??? I'm gonna see if I can hit you up tomorrow...*checks WTB thread*

I'm gonna get some pics pretty soon. Honestly, it looks kinda cool without the bumper. My car looks even lower, LOL...

Comment

It's been raining for awhile now in NYC and only now is the fog starting to lift. I tried my best not to drive around too much, being as it was Friday the 13th and all the rain and fog. Where did this happen, if you dont mind me asking? In queens? It doesnt sound too bad so it'll prolly all work out. No way will it cost more than $200 to repair which isnt that bad.

Comment

MADJDMSON!!!

Comment

Wow. Thankfully it does seem that the ONLY damage was the bumper and lights... How are the bumper supports? Are they straight? You might need to do some whacking to get the new bumper to sit properly again.

Comment

Working...
                              X