Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Year Anniversary - NO MEREDITH'S ALLOWED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 Year Anniversary - NO MEREDITH'S ALLOWED!!!

if this is meredith then stop reading right now and exit this thread.
    Anyways, whats up guys and girls i need some help. I'm coming up on 1 year anniversary with my g/f and i'm fresh out of ideas to use for gifts and such. For valentine's day i had a barbershop quartet come out to the restaurant we were at and sing to her. She absolutely loved that. But unfortunately i pulled out all the big guns for v-day and now i'm fresh out of ammo. I'll have about $100-$200 to blow for the anniversary but i still have to keep the turbo project in mind. I'd like to do alot of little things ya know like take her out for a late night walk in the city park. She loves the sky, stars, pretty colors (purple), dsm, she's said she wants a charm in the shape of a turbo or the dsm symbol but that'd have to be custom made and custom made means big $$$. Help a brotha out please i'm strugglin here. Anniversary date is March 13th, 2004. Any and all help appreciated.
    Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

this is something small but i saw these belts (for pants) that have the buckle that look like seat belt buckles...they work lilke them too you just push the button and they un-hook...easy access too anyway, they have differant car makes on them and i was thinking about buying my chick the one with the honda "H" on it and i think i saw the mitsubishi one also...i think they were like 20 bucks...just an idea. you could go to www.iloveracing.com and check out the stuff they have oin there...they sell girlracer stuff on there too.

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
    Originally posted by ACC0RD22
    no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
    So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

not a bad idea at all...maybe they'll even sell racing related jewerly.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Working...
      X