I hate theifs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate theifs

Monday morning i went out to my car and both doors were cracked. I thought it was real odd. I opened the door and my sony indash scren was gone along with the playstation 2 and the power converter. The thing that pissed me off the most is that they were such assholes that the decided to rip my carpet up to try to get all the wiring. But they did not suceed in geting the wiring. Nor did they even pop the trunk and take the CD changer. They didn't take any of the movies, video games, CDs, nitrious kit ( that was not even hooked up), jewelry, or any other valuables. I think i now who did and i am going to try to get back.

I am going to give anyone out there a piece of advice if you ever decide to drive to Houston. If you do take everything that has value in your car out and make damn sure that you have an alarm that is very good. Don't even come here if your car if you can hang with vettes and vipers becuse it will get stolen. I think Houston has to be in the top three cities for car theft.
    Race Smarter, Not Harder

Honda Options

damn man that sucks atleast they didnt take the car. good luck i know how it is they stole my headunit and like 100cds out of my car infront of my house but your shit was a little more expencive. next time wait for them fuckers with a shot gun and blow them away
    cb7 sold
    2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
    95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

100 cd's!?! Ouch!

Get an mp3 deck and convert everything over like me

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808
        100 cd's!?! Ouch!

Get an mp3 deck and convert everything over like me
        yea mp3 headunits rule!!

S A N D I E G O

Comment

thats what an alarm is for. no beat till you get an alarm.

sorrie to hear, but your lucky you still have a car.
          What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Sorry to hear about the theft bro. Im about an hour from Houston, and they hit like 5 cars for CD player in one night at my college. Don't worry though, I got jacked like 3 years ago when I first got my CB7. They took my pioneer 10's and amp, and my JVC Kameleon head unit. Damn I loved that thing. Just think positive, and be thankful you still have your CB7!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Just recently the police stopped a car with like six kids in it, all of them were under eighteen in an area with a curfew. Apparently someone called the police when they noticed someone was shining a flashlight into cars. After being stopped, the kids broke down and confessed to the recent string of break ins.

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                Just recently the police stopped a car with like six kids in it, all of them were under eighteen in an area with a curfew. Apparently someone called the police when they noticed someone was shining a flashlight into cars. After being stopped, the kids broke down and confessed to the recent string of break ins.
                You know this post is like 7 years old

Comment

I know this thread is old, but I understand. This type of thing happened to me before.

As a matter of fact, someone stole a brand new can of primer off of my step while I was outside. Isn't that crazy. I'm sure it was kids.

I had just bought some primer yesterday while on my way home to paint my wiper arms. I painted my address on my recycling bucket as someone stole my two week old one a few months back. I decided to brand my new recycling bucket. Any-who, after I'm done doing the bucket, I sit the can on my step, walk across the street to my car, and look for the tools needed in my trunk to complete the wiper job. I walk back over to my step (about 25-30 feet or so) and the can was gone. Just like that! Un-be-fucking-lieve-able! I really think it was kids 'cause their traffic past my place was heavy yesterday.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
                    A topic like this doesn't go away.

I got my HU stolen not too long ago.. Shit pisses me off.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Originally posted by Lakersfan24 View Post
                      almost explains the 100s of cds thing.
                      To-Do List for Today
                      Be Awesome

Comment

that's weird. it was bumped to the front page on my Ipod when i made that post.

Comment

Apparently, you hate using proper grammar too (ie; theifs). J/K

Anyway, that really sucks man. I feel for yeah...

PSN ~ Ghostboost03
                          Jimm@BavAuto.com

~1993 Accord LX
                          ~2003 Nissan Maxima GLE
                          ~2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #1954 - SOLD

Comment

December 2003 and only 23 posts? That's probably why. Again, I'm just messing with you. Anyway, anyone that resorts to stealing from someone's vehicle should rot in hell...

PSN ~ Ghostboost03
                            Jimm@BavAuto.com

~1993 Accord LX
                            ~2003 Nissan Maxima GLE
                            ~2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege #1954 - SOLD

Comment

probably sold his car afterwords

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                              01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                              93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                              93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                              X