Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone In New Jersey. Screwed out of 500$...offering 100$ reward for help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone In New Jersey. Screwed out of 500$...offering 100$ reward for help.

Someone scammed me out of 500$! 100$ reward if YOU can help me out~!

K, like, 4 months ago, I Paypalled over 500$ US to a guy on Ebay for a Tanabe catback. In his Ebay store he had the WS2, but told me he could get the Tanabe if I wanted and quoted me that price. He seemed helpful and professional so I wanted to give him my business. Well, in short I got fucked...he kept in contact with me, always saying this and that, and gave me a bogus tracking number finally....long after telling me that he was having problems with the distributor and offered me a Greddy EVO 2 upgrade at no charge, so he always kept me going. So I've finally had enough and Ebay and Paypal are cooperating, but the guy seems to have skipped town, online at least. His Ebay store is now EMPTY, and there have been around 10 negative feebacks in a row. And many other scattered ones in recent months as well. People never getting item, fake tracking numbers, same shit as me. http://stores.ebay.ca/The-Car-Crib-LLC is his empty store.

All the locations for his items were said to be in Cherry Hill New Jersey. And the name I had been seeing in emails from the beginning was always Howard Chou. Now I don't think Cherry Hill is all that big, and I managed to find an H. Chou in Cherry Hill on Church Street on whitepages.com. I'm betting it's him, and I stored his number in my phone. I also contacted via Ebay the few recent members who have successfully purchased from that store, in hopes that they could still have the box and possibly confirm that return address for me, or better yet, give me a real location.

Anyone in that area of NJ wanna help me out? If you can get me my money back, I will give you like a 100$ or whatever as a reward.

Steve

Sorry to hear that. I hate when sellers scam people like that of their money.
    I also hate when they dont respond to your emails and take forever to ship.

BTW, im like 4mins from Cherry Hill

Comment

hmm you are eh? sounds like there could be some fun in store. like go to his house, sayign you're me, and be like "i told you i'd come down here if i had to now gim'a fucking money chinaman! (not ripping on slant-eyes, 2 best friends of mine/former owner of my cb7 in a rice boy) lol

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
        hmm you are eh? sounds like there could be some fun in store. like go to his house, sayign you're me, and be like "i told you i'd come down here if i had to now gim'a fucking money chinaman! (not ripping on slant-eyes, 2 best friends of mine/former owner of my cb7 in a rice boy) lol
        What address did you send payment to?

Comment

thacarcrib@yahoo.com same email i've been in contact with him.

Comment

i really got fed up, because it's not like i just WANTED an exhaust, i actually NEEDED one, because my was rusted, broken, detached....and then today, it caught on some snow and completely broke off at the S curve area after the cat, and in front of the back wheels, and it was dragging on the floor being held by some wire that i had tied on as a makeshift temp repair. so now i have the muffler part still on....but only for looks, because there's no piping under the car after the cat, and it's fucking loud...way more than it already was, and it's vibrating my interior apart, and not to mention embarissing.

Comment

holy fucking shit deev. Thats the same place I bought mY apexi World sport exahust. payed 420$ shipped and he dropped shipped it from a place in cali. It took forever to get it. terrible communication there is an address on the box in NJ at my house. Ill get it and PM you it. We can go down and beat him. I called him and he can hardly speak english

Let me know asap

Comment

holy shit is right? really~? that's amazing. man i love this place. you're all my heroes!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  ...We can go down and beat him...
                  Yeah and like you can buy my tails

Comment

You guys got anymore info on that scammer, you should go beat his ass, well, thats whati would do. I'm known to get reall aggressive when someone steals my hard earn money!! I wish i was in NJ so I could woop his ass for you!!
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by DeathFromAbove
                      All the locations for his items were said to be in Cherry Hill New Jersey. And the name I had been seeing in emails from the beginning was always Howard Chou. Now I don't think Cherry Hill is all that big, and I managed to find an H. Chou in Cherry Hill on Church Street on whitepages.com. I'm betting it's him,
                      I hope nobody actually beats this guy up.

You found an H. Chou in a phone book in Jersey. You haven't found who stole your coin.
                      2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                      1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB

You found an H. Chou in a phone book in Jersey. You haven't found who stole your coin.
                        that sucks...when im home im a few minutes from cherry hill myself, sucks you got ripped off

Comment

Just Like I noted earlier today. Here is the shipping label from the Apexi World sport I bought from the bastard.

The Car Crib LLC
                          806 Church Road
                          Cherry Hill, NJ 08002

Here is the label from the package

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB

Yeah he did because thats the same address. Read the label from my exhaust hehehe

Lets go get him! Take vids!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Yeah he did because thats the same address. Read the label from my exhaust hehehe

Lets go get him! Take vids!
                              haha...i know where that is too, too bad im in CT at the moment, in for video ownage

Comment

Working...
                              X