Need help with paypal issue ASAP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help with paypal issue ASAP!!

ok, I have severals auctions on Ebay , some have ended, some have less than 12 hours left. My problem is that when I listed the items I put the wrong paypal email for the payments to go to , hence, when payments are made they will not go into my paypal account but someone elses. Two of my customers have already paid me but I have received payment because their payments went to the incorrect email address. My question is what can my customers do to cancel payment and re-direct it to the correct paypal id (email address)? I made a mistake with the email address by 1 letter which fucked everything up, and now I cant even revise the other listing because some have bids and the rest have less than 12 hours left. I have sent emails to the other buyers which havent paid as yet but I need to know what to do with the ones that already sent their payments. If you guys have any ideas or insight its all welcomed....thanks in advance!

p.s. I such a bone head!!
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

chances are the wrong email address is an unregistered account for paypal. thus.. the transaction would be incomplete/pending. just ask the buyer/s to cancel payment and send another payment to the right address.

Comment

thats the same thing thing that came to mind thats exactly what I told them to do. Atleast I was thinking correctly this time. Thanks for the info bro, I really appreciate!!
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
        log in a hit the profile tab, from there click on "email" and you'll be able to remove the wrong one and add the right one.
        Well, not exactly. When I listed the auctions on Ebay, I accidentally put "myemail_addy@hotmail.com as the paypal address to send payments when in actuality my correct email address is myemailaddy@hotmail.com(without the underscore). So, the payments are going to myemail_addy@hotmail.com instead of myemailaddy@hotmail.com. As castex stated above, most likely that email address is unregistered which will leave the transaction as pending which give my customers the chance to cancel and resend. My worry is if the email address that received the payment is actually registered?? Thanks for your input!!
        1993 Accord LX - Sold
        93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

why not try sending money yourself to the wrong email address for like .01cent just to give you some peace of mind that the wrong address is unregistered..?

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
            why not try sending money yourself to the wrong email address for like .01cent just to give you some peace of mind that the wrong address is unregistered..?
            good idea...Im gonna do that right now!
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

CasterX, you are a genius man. I sent the payment but it was unclaimed, so I figure its unregistered!! Why the hell I didnt think of that..Thank alot bro, that makes it easier to go to bed. Dont want my damn money floating in someone elses account.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

so it is no prob! do i get commision? hahaha!
                Last edited by casterX; 02-02-2006, 03:07 AM.

Comment

why is this question being asked here, rather than paypal?!?!?!?

www.paypal.com

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

because takes 2-3 days sometimes to answer their emails and when you get an answer is automated. This way I can get a quick answer and a peace of mind plus I called there 402 are code #(nebraska) but they are closed!
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

you dont have to send money, all you have to do is type in th e-mail address and the next page will contain like if it is "unverified" or "verified" or if it even has positive feedback on it and shit.
                      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                        you dont have to send money, all you have to do is type in th e-mail address and the next page will contain like if it is "unverified" or "verified" or if it even has positive feedback on it and shit.
                        true, they normally show that before you finish the process of sending the money. It goes to show you when you dont get enough sleep on a constant basis you get stupid as fuck. Now most of this stuff is coming back to me but earlier I couldnt think of how to solve my problem.
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                        X