This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got into an argument at the mcdonalds at the drive thru

Yo check this out yall. I got into an argument at the drivethru with some bitch and her homo looking dykey friend. I was just about to pull into the parkinglot and then before you know it I seen this mercedez benz jeep. Im like waiting she pulls in the middle of the road and decideds to have a bite that her girlfriend is trying to feed her im waiting starving so i couldnt take it anymore I opened upt he door and told her to hurry the fuck up. After about 2-3 minutes she comes back around and we arguin at each others car. Then she has the nerv to try and crack on my cb7 she was like thats why your driving a toy car. I told her to shut the fuck up and if shes so high-class driving a benz what the fuck is she doin at the mcdonalds and that her driving sucks and that shes a bitch I mean I really went off on her. I was so enfuriated that i wanted to ram her car I was actually going to with my own car becuase i was so pissed off.

Then she said fuck you I was like fuck you too chickenheaded bitch and then words for word. Then the mcdonalds manager came out the store to the back near the drive thru. Then She was like if you knwot he people i know I told her I dont give a fuck and to go back home and give her drug-dealin boyfriend back the car keys and take her dumb ass to sleep and then fuck you again.

Then when i told my homegirl to call the police and she shit bolted but i got her license plate number too dcw9155 and if i ever see that bitch again im scratchin her car up matter of fact im not even gonna do that karma is comin her way.

damn bro...idk what to say...lol

later
    Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

again with the fuckin karma? do a little artwork with your key regardless.

Comment

hahaha nice come back with the "high class benz and why u bein at mcdonal biotch!"

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

that sucks mang, if u find it; screw keying the thing,take the valves stems out, she wont go anywhere...i'm thinking of doing that to my school cop's car one of these days for a Senior Prank..and leaving them on his desk with a tire pump.....and some bacon...he and i are friends so i dont think hed do anything just tell me to pump em back up for him before he gets pissed....
          93 Accord- SOLD
          94 Civic- F22a1 Swap, current DD

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
            so you hate thieves, i'm sure you'd disagree with someone calling you a ******, but you're gonna vandalize someone's ride by keying some drive-thru chick's "homo looking dykey friend's" car up? this making sense to you?
            the only reason why I would do it its because they swear those cars are everything and most of the time end up in the crashlot. But im not petty like that im actually too paranoid tha tit will happen back to me karma ring a bell. no im not offended by the word ******,nigglet blahze,blahze theres always a comeback . And besides that words been played out. If someone calls me that and their white its usually them that go for that jungle fever oh shit ricky could that be you>? hey sometimes have that urge for that But its anyones preference.
            then you talk about karma?

i know my ex-aunt (***) would be offended by the word dike, because it detracts from their feminism and whether they look like billy ray cyrus or not, they still feel like they're women......

if you have no problem with the dreaded "n word" and wouldn't mind a group of white people referring to you as such, then i apologize.....i doubt an apology is necessary though hombre
            the only reason why I would do it its because they swear those cars are everything and most of the time end up in the crashlot. But im not petty like that im actually too paranoid tha tit will happen back to me karma ring a bell. no im not offended by the word ******,nigglet blahze,blahze theres always a comeback . And besides that words been played out. If someone calls me that and their white its usually them that go for that jungle fever oh shit ricky could that be you>? hey sometimes have that urge for that But its anyones preference.

Comment

Jungle fevaa
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                are you asking if i'd have relations with a black chick, well, fuck yes i would.....

even though down here going "interracial" is still a sin that you'll burn in hell for, i don't really care....hot ass is hot ass....

but if you're actually cool with it then who am i to say shit......preach on
                thats right uh-huh yup

Comment

fuck that if the car is unlocked just pop the hood and take out the ECU fuse she'll be confused for hours...

Comment

i wouldn't go black becaus ei don't like purple vaginas and elbows and knees.

Comment

hmm agree /\ give mey sum a that pink

Comment

so is h22sparkle a girl or a boy?

Comment

Im a guy bro lantis . I take all variety of nationality chicks. PInk is cool too Sometimes hell you may even get one that acts black or ghetto aswell .Its all about that preference and how they want to be looked as.

Comment

dude sparkle just forgot about it like you said karma will come back to her

Comment

I was just asking, you sounded like a chick for a minute there and with the girl in your sig there, I was like "I thought that was a dude"

Comment

Working...
                              X