Pyramid Money Investment???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pyramid Money Investment???

Are you guys familar with these Pyramids Pyramid type money investment schemes? I have heard about them alot and people I know have tried to get me in but i havent tried any yet. Now 2 of my verclose friends just joined this Pyramid type thing about 2 weeks ago and one of them already got $8000 after only investing $1000 and the 2nd friend joined last wednesday and he is up for his money right now, should collect the full$8000 by the end of next week. I have proof too because i trust them with my life and I actually saw the money orders that they received and made copies so that i can show my brother and cousins. What do you guys think about it?
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

I wouldn't trust it....I've never heard of it

Bring a link in or something....have you researched it?
    14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

http://www.fbi.gov/majcases/fraud/fraudschemes.htm

Originally posted by the fbi
      Pyramid Scheme

Pyramid schemes, also referred to as franchise fraud, or chain referral schemes, are marketing and investment frauds in which an individual is offered a distributorship or franchise to market a particular product. The real profit is earned, not by the sale of the product, but by the sale of new distributorships. Emphasis on selling franchises rather than the product eventually leads to a point where the supply of potential investors is exhausted and the pyramid collapses. At the heart of each pyramid scheme there is typically a representation that new participants can recoup their original investments by inducing two or more prospects to make the same investment. Promoters fail to tell prospective participants that this is mathematically impossible for everyone to do, since some participants drop out, while others recoup their original investments and then drop out.

Some Tips to Avoid Pyramid Schemes:

Be wary of "opportunities" to invest your money in franchises or investments that require you to bring in subsequent investors to increase your profit or recoup your initial investment.
      Independently verify the legitimacy of any franchise or investment before you invest.

http://www.ftc.gov/speeches/other/dvimf16.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Me and the old man went in on one of those and i guess they are illegal cause we had to use fake names and anyways the top guy got busted and we lost our money.......

Comment

thanks for the info guys, i guess its only work for you if you get it when its hot and flowing but i now understand at some point it will become stagnant and some people wont get their money back. I didnt know that some these are actually considered illegal.
          1993 Accord LX - Sold
          93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
            thanks for the info guys, i guess its only work for you if you get it when its hot and flowing but i now understand at some point it will become stagnant and some people wont get their money back. I didnt know that some these are actually considered illegal.
            dude stay in school and get a good job....they are called pyramid SCHEMES for a reason...i hate when dumbass @ the bookstore tries to talk me into joining in on one...saying he is gonna be making 200,000 bux next year...eat a dick you fucking dreamers is how i feel about those guys.... or anybody trying to sell me a get rich quick scheme..and using 2 midgets in there advertising... shit is fake man..common!

Comment

I did finish school and do have a good job but anyways I have heard stuff about these schemes and only heard from people who actually received money. I just found out that they are actually illegal. You know, i just watched both my bestfriends and some of there family members make $8000 a pop and was just wondering if its worth it taking this chance and make a quick $8000.
              1993 Accord LX - Sold
              93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

if you're good at your hustle you'll bank on it - but that pyramid stuff, even if you can find one that DOESNT ask for money up front - its not woth it unless you don't mind swallowing most of your pride to go after everyone on the street to help you out

a hustle is a hustle is a hustle - legit or not, and that hustle isn't really my thing

i'd rather throw five dollars into a chain letter, hoping someone will send me money back then throw all that time and cash into the multi-level marketing scams

thats just MHO

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by i'm the girl
                  if you're good at your hustle you'll bank on it - but that pyramid stuff, even if you can find one that DOESNT ask for money up front - its not woth it unless you don't mind swallowing most of your pride to go after everyone on the street to help you out

a hustle is a hustle is a hustle - legit or not, and that hustle isn't really my thing

i'd rather throw five dollars into a chain letter, hoping someone will send me money back then throw all that time and cash into the multi-level marketing scams

thats just MHO

I feel you.....this no t really not hustle either but there was a couple people who collected without bringing in anyone else to keep it moving. Thanks for the info anyway....I gonna think real hard about because that $8000 will give me enough to buy my BMW cash!!
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

retarded.

random idiot: "hi, have u ever considered owning your own business??"
                    me: eat shit
                    welcome to the DOHC-side..muuuahahahahahah

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1906

Comment

Originally posted by f22-dohc
                      retarded.

random idiot: "hi, have u ever considered owning your own business??"
                      me: eat shit
                      lol....dont worry, you wont catch me walking up to people with those cheesy lines.
                      1993 Accord LX - Sold
                      93 BMW 525it - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
                        but i now understand at some point it will become stagnant and some people wont get their money back.
                        MOST won't.
                        Paid $1K and got back $8K, that means seven people kissed their cash goodbye.

It's the classic Ponzi scheme.
                        2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                        Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                        1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

get out from under your rock sir.
                          2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                          2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Dont worry, moneys not a problem.

later
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Yeah I work at the UPS store and we have Personal mailboxes. Some lady rented it out and was running out. Actually a few people are running scams at our boxes in our store and ive cought every single one of them. It was americas shopping network. Some lady keeps moving to new states with the same return address and we keep on getting shit sent to us.

Another scam is Volunteer Fireman or childrens charity fund. This box calls everyday looking for checks from business and everyopne that comes in the store is a new person who asks for the mail. They all look drugged etc. We have the postal inspector in a few times trying to figure it out. Were gonna catch them though.

yay for the feds

Comment

Working...
                              X