DHL question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DHL question.

I have never receieved anything from DHL before, but my first package arrives tommorow. Do I or someone of the household need to be home to sign, or will they leave it on the porch? Its a 30lb package. Thx

i had my bumper lights delivered by them....and they left a note sayin theyd be back the next day or for me to come and pick it up

edit: and on the note it said theyll be back the next day and if i give them permission to leave it to sign the note and they will

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by accordtuner44
      I have never receieved anything from DHL before, but my first package arrives tommorow. Do I or someone of the household need to be home to sign, or will they leave it on the porch? Its a 30lb package. Thx
      i'd ask someone to wait for it if possible. ii've had one packaged delivered via DHL when i bought my megan header. the ebay store in CA sent it overnight coz it was two weeks late. DHL had it for two days before it was delivered to my parent's home and they didn't ring the bell, knock on the door..nothing. they just left it at the front door and no one at the house knew the package was there until 7-8pm in the evening. and when i checked the tracking # online, it showed the header was delivered around 1pm in the afternoon.

on their commercial, DHL says their the "new brown." exactly, they're just as bad, if not worse than UPS.
      Last edited by PRIMOCB7; 02-21-2006, 06:38 PM.
      5.6L V8 32V DOHC
      JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

I've never had a problem with DHL, save for the fact that a number of times they came a day earlier than scheduled! Early is nice, but not when you're not there to accept the package! Fortunately, I was there every time. I like them. They seem to try harder than UPS... probably because they're newer and need to carve out their portion of the market. They're doing surprisingly well.

I'm sure the instructions given by the sender will be what cause them to leave the package or take it back to the distribution warehouse. If they aren't told to NOT leave it on your doorstep, then they probably will leave it. Contact the person you bought the item from and ask if they left any instructions.

Comment

They normaly leave it unless the sender requires a for it to be signed for or its over a level of insurance. Atleast thats what they tell me when I send a package.
          Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

They left my cf hood outside my apartment for 4 hours before I got home....

Oh yeah, no signature

Oh yeah, and it was damaged too

Comment

Working...
            X