C'mon spring weather!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C'mon spring weather!

For those of who unfortunately have to deal with some degree of winter, when do you put your car back into summer mode? I always get the itch at this time of the year to do a huge spring cleaning, put rims back, and go on a shopping spree of new parts. So I usually jump the gun and end up gettin caught in a huge blizzard with z-rated tires, stranded or swerving all over the road

Why is this in the other automotive section
    i agree with what your saying though
    I look...You look
    I rev...You rev
    I win...You lose

vspooled

Comment

It depends on where you live. Minnesota = Easter Sunday is usually the weekend to get summerized.
      It really is a labor of love making a neglected CB7 with "normal wear and tear" into something worth being proud of.

Comment

Originally posted by Sector8Customz
        Why is this in the other automotive section
        i agree with what your saying though
        moved.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

In the NorthEast for the most part, Winter hasn't even come or gone. We've gotten a few big storms, but thats about it...i'm hoping to see the last of the snow soon, so i can start thinking about rims
          Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

ive been in summer mode all winter this winter has been really mild tho

Comment

I'm getting my car out of storage in mid march.I heard tomorrow is the last snow fall.
              Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                ive been in summer mode all winter this winter has been really mild tho
                Same here..... I just enjoy the days when i can role the windows down and cruise

Comment

/\ It's like that today... yesterday we had a few inches of snow on the ground... today I'm rolling with the sunroof open, windows down, in a short sleeve shirt

Comment

whats summer mode? my car is in winter mode all year . . . I dont have enough money to support two "modes"
                    -Mark-
                    CB7
                    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Yea I'm itching at the gun to get my red Accord project done. I been doing little by little the accessory fixes, but this cold weather bleh....could do without.
                      HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                        Yea I'm itching at the gun to get my red Accord project done. I been doing little by little the accessory fixes, but this cold weather bleh....could do without.
                        I know, you must be sooo anxious, it's hard to get major stuff done in the cold weather. Spring is just around the corner though, I usually put my rims on in April or so I think

Comment

Working...
                        X