the official "getting high" thread...w/pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the official "getting high" thread...w/pics

I wouldnt want pics of me doing drugs on the net, but thats just me though. Anyways, i wish i was stoned right now, anything is better than work.

If your going to do a how to, it better be on how to take a gravity hit or joint rolling or something along thoes lines.

you're such a role model fizz, LOL ... and definitely high in that last pic

Comment

lol damn i wanna hit that joint. i rgather take a hit from a bong tho but that joint will do.

Comment

drugs are fuggin stupid
        http--www.teckademics.com-media-tst_steirle.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
          you can't attribute a trait associated with living things, to marijuana though.............it's just dead bud........good bud.......maybe you've tried the wrong stuff....like CAFFEINE....since it's 12 times more addictive than heroin and causes cancer
          ive never heard of caffeine causing cancer, but you learn something new everyday.

speaking of drugs, i think their great. i consider my self a drug user and im proud of it. now if it ever gets to the point of aBUSE or addiction, then its gone too far. but goddamnit, im going to push myself to that limit. ive already been past there once with meth, but hey, know i know my limitation with that.

honostly, id do just about anything aside from blasting anything (coke, meth, heroine, ect.) Datura(jimson)? fuck yeah, id do it. Heroine? already done it and id do it again. Ether? already done that, and i can tell you, ive never been so messed up in my life.
          Last edited by xScott; 03-05-2004, 03:03 AM.

Comment

I don't like drugs, but I used to do them when I was in middle school, so I can't say anything.

Just hope you're getting a really good buzz.. or hope you're stoned as fuckkk from the green. Get some red hair! =)
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7

i'm so HAPPY
              That pose reminds me of this pose
              Attached Files

Comment

Pot Is Fine, Don't Do Coke
                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                Shortram Intake
                Matrix Coilovers
                Front + Rear Strut Braces
                Custom 2.25 Exhaust
                Flowmaster 60 Series Muffler
                Delta 272 Regrind
                Slammed, Stripped, And Loud

Comment

im vehemently against the use of drugs. but thats just me, and you should all do as you wish, as noone asked for my opinion anyways.
                  2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                  2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Oooh i wish i was,but proudly to say iv been clean for 2months 5 days 16hours and 45 mins.

Comment

yeah i smoke alot of weed. hence the name. last year i harvested a couple plants (about 5 oz). that all got used up and or sold though. im getting together after work with some buddies and im gonna get baked.

interesting fact, my birthday is on 4:20 , April 20!!!

fizzbob didnt think u were a toker wow this place just got cooler in my books.

im a distance runner so i loathe cigarettes, stay as far away from them as possible.
                      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

i dont do it because it makes me stupider, and ignorance is something i refuse to tolerate. that and other things, but as i said already, to each his own.
                        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
                        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

POT IS POT
                          IT GROWS ON THE GROUND
                          IF GOD DIDNT SMOKE IT
                          IT WOULDNT BE AROUND

SO TO ALL YOU DUDES
                          WHO DONT GET HIGH
                          GO GRAB A DOOB
                          AND GIVE IT A TRY

Comment

Originally posted by loops
                            POT IS POT
                            IT GROWS ON THE GROUND
                            IF GOD DIDNT SMOKE IT
                            IT WOULDNT BE AROUND

SO TO ALL YOU DUDES
                            WHO DONT GET HIGH
                            GO GRAB A DOOB
                            AND GIVE IT A TRY
                            obviously written by a pot head lol. i don't do drugs because of the ppl i see around me and how its affected them. my second mom (g/f's mom) used to do it alot in the 70's and now she has to use a difibultor every couple of hours and her chronic (no pun intended) coughs sound like she's dieing and fighting for air at all times. Its so bad i've never even thought about doing any drug at all. But fucking with ppl when they're high is the funniest thing ever. Just moveand talk real fast and they will FREAK the fuck out LMAO
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

ya know what sucks? Ive smoked like 4 times... and i get totally fucked up... I get im a light weight or something.... i take like 5 hits and i like black out or something then everything is fucked.... A Miniute feels like an hr and everything goes by soo slow it seems and i cant remmeber ANYTHING and tired and im like that for like a week it totally sucks

SO i havnt done it since the summer its scarry shitt Or im messed or something i dont know

Anyway to make my experence better?

Comment

Working...
                              X