MY new project restore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY new project restore

We;ll I picked this shell up for 300 its a salvaged title yeah i know its a civic but who knows how this will turn out.

rear shot

rear shot nothing special

So far its gotta have some work done to it imj puttin in the front steeringwheel airbag in it cause it was blown,the passenger side bolts tot he seat where stripped in the floor.
    It also needs a motor but im not sure which one to go with on this one I may defice to drop a f22 in there and just boost that instead i may just throw a gsr or some corny shit in there.c little touch up shit here and there thats about it . I dont like civic that much but i need something to do in my spare time also the last asshole who owned it had a carbonfiber hood and it hit the roof what an asshole. I may take this car to the shop to let them do the body work. Imma sell it when im done restoring it its a cx btw keep in mind i still havent left the cb7 nation im still here.
    Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-25-2006, 08:45 PM.

ive always wanted a civic HB. put a buddy club 2 body kit on it. type r B18 in it, lower the suspension, 17' black or bronze rims and ill b happy

Comment

Kickass. ill buy it from you lol and sell my POS accord
      1993 Honda Accord - Dedicated cb7tuner

Comment

looks like a cool project Mike, i can't wait to see how it turns out and what you do to it
        Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

the front has seen better days, but the back of it is not bad at all. later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
            the front has seen better days, but the back of it is not bad at all. later.
            the hood is just dirty and the headlights are downstairs

Comment

Where do you plan on going w/it? Good luck.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                Where do you plan on going w/it? Good luck.
                well I plan on restoring it thats about it I may decide to gsr it but that would cost to much perhaps a gsr with some juice zex kit it up

Comment

F22B DOHC + Crower cams >>>> B18C

F22B + cams + mount kit cost <<<< B18C....

Food for thought...

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i love EG's...H22.

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

If you don't want to spend that much money just get a B18b ls motor and turbocharge it like I did.You won't be dissapointed.I'm so envious of you because that's what i'm looking for right now .And that color is nice too.Good luck
                      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

Originally posted by GREENCB3
                        If you don't want to spend that much money just get a B18b ls motor and turbocharge it like I did.You won't be dissapointed.I'm so envious of you because that's what i'm looking for right now .And that color is nice too.Good luck
                        yo green theres not alot of tuners out here all of them are bullshit i may have to go in solo for dolo

Comment

4 right now, just find a b16 or b18. dont worry if it a JDM or not. and lower the suspension. ull b ok from there. other than I/H/E

Comment

my buddy has one of those. he put a b15 vtec in it with ecu and si tranny. other than that it's got a short ram intake and a carbon fiber hood. it's faster than a stock accord but not by much.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=40915 there ya o sparkle

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Working...
                              X