Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

***spring cb7tuner North Carolina, lookie here

Ok,

zipcreature's dad was able to get us a good deal on shirts for the meet on the 21-22nd of april.

More details here: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...251#post504251

But, if you are a for sure, or pretty sure on going, vote for what size you would wear...

He said these "could" be free, but if you plan on attending the grill out that his parents are having, and getting a t-shirt, please be kind and add a little donation to your "trip fund" since I am sure the food wont be cheap for 20+ hungry cb7tuners (grill out is Saturday.. info in link above)

So what size will you need?

Please vote ASAP, we need a general number of sizes as the meet is approaching quickly.
    X-Small
    0.00%
    Small
    4.26%
    Medium
    25.53%
    Large
    36.17%
    X-Large
    23.40%
    XX-Large
    10.64%

Extra shirts needed(I added them to the poll quantities already):

member (qty) size

hondatuner4267 (1) ___
    dhsmokymcpot (1) med
    wagalude (1) Large
    Last edited by aero; 03-04-2006, 11:53 AM.

Comment

what if some people want more than one shirt and are willing to pay extra or whatever for it?

I will wanna get 2 one for me and one for my girlfriend, so she doesnt get mad at me about not spending the weekend with her

This is just an idea
      -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
      -1993 Accord EX SOLD
      -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
      -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267
        what if some people want more than one shirt and are willing to pay extra or whatever for it?

I will wanna get 2 one for me and one for my girlfriend, so she doesnt get mad at me about not spending the weekend with her

This is just an idea
        I dunno if you can vote for more than one at a time.. no options for it. So if you would like another one, just post up the size in this thread, and i'll keep a running total in the first post that will be added to the total from the thread.

So vote for one of the sizes, and then post up the other one.

Comment

do they have a design for it yet? sorry if this has been answered?
          ~Nick~
          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Extra Shirt

dhsmokymcpot (1) med.

Originally posted by Dr.x
            You drive an almost 20 year old car, pretty much everyone can pay it off.. you dont need to be "ballin"

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93
              do they have a design for it yet? sorry if this has been answered?
              Dont know if there is a design yet... if people want to get creative, post the designs up... They gotta stay kinda simple(not more than 3 colors... not too busy).

Comment

I voted for a XL also need a large for my lady she'll be there with her CB7
                Out in the driveway building something

Comment

bump it up... we have half the people that are coming have voted..dont wanna hear anything if your shirt doesnt fit!

Comment

i am bringn another person with me do they get shirts or no?
                    ~Nick~
                    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

bump.. as far as other people getting shirts.. that will prolly be on a if there are extra deal, and possibly need to pay something for them, im not sure... again, depends on how many can be made etc...

Comment

BUMP I need to know the total number of shirts Asap.

As far as design I was going to use the design from the front of the CB7TUNER.COM shirt, with the simple banner on the front. The shirts could be either black, gray or white so LET ME KNOW by SUNDAY MARCH 19th.

Everyone say thank you to LowFrostcb7 for generously allowing us to use his great design for the front of the shirts! LowFrost, you ARE the man!Front:

Then on the back:

4th Gen Accord
                        Spring Meet 2006
                        Asheboro, NC

Dad's little logo (since he is helping to pay for these shirts for everyone to enjoy) it MAY look something like this (?):

On the left sleeve:

- Zipcreature

PS Here are some rough REALLY ROUGH ideas of what if could look like?

Last edited by zipcreature; 03-20-2006, 12:07 AM.
                        Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

i want one

Comment

Lookin good...lets get it done

-1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                            -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                            -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                            -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

i would rock that shirt

Comment

Working...