• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChronicBoost......

empty ur mailbox. lmao. i kno da MODs will probaly close this. lmao

lmao

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

well i had 2 find somway 2 get in contact wit him. lmao. he isnt on any of the other threads and i dont want 2 b a thread thief. lol

Comment

he's not on a lot but he'll get to u, dont worry. what do u want him for, im at school now and i go to school with him, i can try and track him down for ya

Comment

i was tryin 2 tell him dat i was gonna c if i could find a tranny 4 dat car and see if i can find some1 help me put it in. if i cant find any1 then ill c if i can find a shop dat wont charge me an arm and a leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
            i was tryin 2 tell him dat i was gonna c if i could find a tranny 4 dat car and see if i can find some1 help me put it in. if i cant find any1 then ill c if i can find a shop dat wont charge me an arm and a leg.
            k im not too sure what u said here, but ur gunna find a tranny for his car? whats wrong with his? but then u said "help me put it in". so are u looking for a tranny for ur car? wait i thought u didnt have a car? this is the most confused ive been in a while

Comment

this is the reason why i was sendin him emails. lol. he'll kno wat im talkin bout. dont worry. lmao

Comment

christ.... type like you have at lease SOME sort of education.

Comment

Originally posted by Phempa
                  haha...

Comment

now that makes me lmao!

Comment

ok let me put it in terms that your small, insignificant , and underdeveloped brain can understand.

tell him that im going to find a transmission and find someone who can help me put it on the car. if i can't find anyone to help me put it on the car(the transmission) then im going to find a shop that can do it(install the transmission) and won't charge me an arm and a leg.

did your brain pick up on that or is it still smoking? lmao
                      Last edited by Shadow1; 03-01-2006, 05:06 PM.

Comment

ok let me put it in terms that your puuny, underdeyeloped brain can understand.

tell him that im going to find a transmission and find someone who can help me put it on the car. if i can't find anyone to help me put it on the car(the transmission) then im going to find a shop that can do it(install the transmission) and wont charge me an arm and a leg.

did your brain pick up on that or is it still smoking? lmao
                        no, I can actually read properly used english thanks.
                        -Mark-
                        CB7
                        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

that first sentence is still VERY hard to comprehend.

ok let me put it in terms that your puuny, underdeyeloped brain can understand.

And it's not the fact that noone could understand what you were trying to say,
                          it just takes alot more effort on anyones part to read that kind of crap, and it makes you look like a complete moron.

I can understand if you're some 15-year old kid, chattin with some buddies on AIM,
                          but when trying to get messages accross in a serious manner among, what seem to be, a bit more matured of an audience... try to bust out that Virginia public K-12 intelligence!

Comment

lmao. this is da laughin thread. this is 2 funny

Comment

that first sentence is still VERY hard to comprehend.

And it's not the fact that noone could understand what you were trying to say,
                              it just takes alot more effort on anyones part to read that kind of crap, and it makes you look like a complete moron.

I can understand if you're some 15-year old kid, chattin with some buddies on AIM,
                              but when trying to get messages accross in a serious manner among, what seem to be, a bit more matured of an audience... try to bust out that Virginia public K-12 intelligence!

Unfortunately, more than 50% of the people on this board have the same problem. So it seems

If people would take the extra mille-second and use a period or question mark once in a while, say the words "this and that" rather than "dis an dat". I would have so much more respect for more people on the board.

Comment

Working...
                              X