my car is finally getting fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car is finally getting fixed!

i now have all the parts i need to fix my front end either currently being shipped or in my possession!
    i got the most important part of all today! the radiator core support!
    10th anniversary crew #1

GIT-R-FIXED! I can't wait to get the crossmember/"lower engine cradle" installed on my car, get the front end aligned, then new front tires, and I'll be able to drive it again.

Comment

good shuit
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

congrats man nuthing better than fixin up the cb7 to have it look and run perfectly.

Comment

wish you the best of luck with that
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

How much, and where did you get the radiator support?
            I also need to get one. Is it Honda oem part?
            How is the fitment? Headlights align correctly?

Thanks..
            Sorry for asking too much questions.
            1st car: Frost White 1991 Accord EX sedan.. (Dec. 1999 ~ Jan. 2001) *Sold*
            2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
            3rd car: Frost White 1992 Accord EX sedan (Jan. 15, 2008 ~ Aug. 12, 2008) *RIP*
            4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*
            5th car: Black Pearl 1994 Accord LX coupe 5MT (Mar. 1, 2014 ~ )

Comment

i got it off ebay. for $58 and havent checked fitment yet but im installing it next week so ill let you know how it fits. its not honda oem.
              10th anniversary crew #1

Comment

Originally posted by 93 10th anniv.
                i got it off ebay. for $58 and havent checked fitment yet but im installing it next week so ill let you know how it fits. its not honda oem.
                wow that seems real cheap for that part...i hope it works out for you since its not Honda OEM...hope it doesn't bend easily.

it also feels good when fixin shit and havin it run again
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

this probably seems stupid, but how do you install that?Do you weld it on?Just wondering cause you always hear people get in accident and they always say they hope the rad support didnt bent...so is it hard to instal?

ILBB
                  People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Thank you for the fast relpy.

Installing radiator core support -> spot welding.
                    2nd car: Black Pearl 1993 Accord 10th Anniversary sedan (Feb. 10, 2003 ~ Mar. 8, 2008) *Sold*
                    4th car: Seattle Silver 1991 Accord EX coupe 5MT (Aug. 13, 2011 ~ Mar. 19, 2014) *Sold*

Comment

i still think that not getting the Honda OEM core support is not a good idea...esp. one that only costs 56 bucks or w/e.

Comment

Aftermarket Radiator core support

http://www.hondaautobodypartstore.co...OACCORD25.html

Comment

Originally posted by accordmaniac
                          i stand corrected...i really didn't think they were that cheap..

Comment

Working...
                          X