3 tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 tickets

fuck...so i was working on my car decided to go for a cruise.........playing with my MSD
    i see KA on the radar so i slow the fuck down and just cruise.....
    then i take a turn...see this truck start flashing his lights at me.and pulls me over...."you seem to be driving rambuctious"....im like wtf im like ok..im not breaking any laws just cruising...
    so officer fat ham..goes into his truck....and takes at least 30 mins on the computer...seems like an eternity... to run my shit....so i got 3 tickets....just venting

-3% tint rear $76.50
    -3% tint drivers side $76.50
    -modified exhaust $76.50
    = $229.50 pls fucking cops...pls catch real criminals they think im made of super money....since ive been back in the civilian world..i have probably had about $1,200 dollars in traffic tickets........
    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 03-03-2006, 02:12 AM.

damn man, what a dick.

Comment

damn cops..thats why i ride fish bowl. No tints for me.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
      ----
      02 Pontiac Firebird W68
      92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        fuck...so i was working on my car decided to go for a cruise.........playing with my MSD
        i see KA on the radar so i slow the fuck down and just cruise.....
        then i take a turn...see this truck start flashing his lights at me.and pulls me over...."you seem to be driving rambuctious"....im like wtf im like ok..im not breaking any laws just cruising...
        so officer fat ham..goes into his truck....and takes at least 30 mins on th computer to run my shit....so i got 3 tickets....just venting

-3% tint rear $76.50
        -3% tint drivers side $76.50
        -modified exhaust $76.50
        = $229.50 pls fucking cops...pls catch real criminals they think im made of super money....since ive been back in the civilian world..i have probably had about $1,200 dollars is traffic tickets........
        thats how it is with the pigs bro you gotta realize that they really dont have anything else better to do . Just like the time i got chased by that van I didnt stop for them and i had shonuff in the back and there no seats in the car except for mine. They thought they could keep up with me that is until vtec hit duckin down blocks lost them after that. You where driving rambunctious thats a lie. They just saw a ticketing reason thats all.

Comment

It just pays to look stock.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            thats how it is with the pigs bro you gotta realize that they really dont have anything else better to do . Just like the time i got chased by that van I didnrambunctious thats a lie. They just saw a ticketing reat stop for them and i had shonuff in the back and there no seats in the car except for mine. They thought they could keep up with me that is until vtec hit duckin down blocks lost them after that. You where driving son thats all.
            man i knew it was a cop before he turned his flashers on...i just have dipped out on his ass .........id prolly be in jail right now if i did that........ but i know these streets better than him..good chance i would get away! i should have made a break before he turned his flashers on!........damn if i could go back into time 45 min's ago.

i feel sorry for you guys out in CALI cuz i know the cops are super dicks out there.......i know you have too have CARB stickers for every mod on your ride...
            Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 03-03-2006, 02:22 AM.

Comment

What kind of truck was it?

----
              02 Pontiac Firebird W68
              92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
                What kind of truck was it?
                hmmm..i wanna say a chevy........im not exactly sure.

Comment

I would have ran....well i would been scared shitless.

Well i did run from a comunity service sherrif, I was doing a 45 in a 25 trying to get back home quickly. i didnt see the "cop" about 20 feet in front of me so i slowed still i flyed by him, see him trying to turn around in a narow street. I see him do this and floor it back home. lucky i was 4 blocks away from my community thats gated. heh

----
                  02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                  92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                    man i knew it was a cop before he turned his flashers on...i just have dipped out on his ass .........id prolly be in jail right now if i did that........ but i know these streets better than him..good chance i would get away! i should have made a break before he turned his flashers on!........damn if i could go back into time 45 min's ago.

i feel sorry for you guys out in CALI cuz i know the cops are super dicks out there.......i know you have too have CARB stickers for every mod on your ride...
                    thats why the sexiest mod is to be completely stock!

Comment

Deputy Daryl Brown of district 4...........thanks you dumb fat donut eating ass ... bored son of a bitch!!! i hope someone e-mails this thread to you fucking fuck face...........you fuckin bitches have nothing better to do ........
                      Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 03-03-2006, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Deputy Brown hahah has a funny ring to it.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

civialian? you a con or army guy?

Comment

lol..

Import cars with mods stand out to the cops, just the same with camaro/mustang/firebirds.

Looking stock with little to no tint and they won't give you a second look esp with stock exhaust. Now if you have your car modded, they will keep an eye on it.

The cop who sold me my CB7 basicly told me sleeper look is the best way to keep the police from checking out your car. (lol kinda like duh but still nice to know it is true.)
                            Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

you think that is something we have renta cops here our cheif of police got busted with a dui in his cop car on duty. no matter what every time i drive through my town i get pulled over when ever they are on duty. me and some people that i know are trying to file police harrassment.
                              any ideas on how to do that?

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Working...
                              X