This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Street

ok u guys have got to go get the april issue it supposed to come with a dvd. that is the shit and the mag IS worth 5$

and let me know what u think about it.The DVD of course.

LATER:
    www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
    www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
    1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
    4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

I got the DVD with the December issue... still haven't watched it. I usually go to the dirt mall and pick up "last month's" copy (got March at the end of Feb) for half price.

Comment

Anything even worthwhile on the DVDs that come with magazines these days?
      I usually just chuck CDs and DVDs that come with magazines in the trash as they're full of:
      -shitty new music I dont listen to
      -cars with vinyl stickers, rediculous body kits, and radiation symbols all over them (as if they're actually radioactive... pshh (yes i know its for Stupid Street... uh.. Super Street magazine))... they're mad radioactive JDM, y0!

Besides, what they're pushing as 'car culture' is not my ball of wax.

/damn whippersnappers, git offa my lawn!
      Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
      2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
      2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
      2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
        Anything even worthwhile on the DVDs that come with magazines these days?
        I usually just chuck CDs and DVDs that come with magazines in the trash as they're full of:
        -shitty new music I dont listen to
        -cars with vinyl stickers, rediculous body kits, and radiation symbols all over them (as if they're actually radioactive... pshh (yes i know its for Stupid Street... uh.. Super Street magazine))... they're mad radioactive JDM, y0!

Besides, what they're pushing as 'car culture' is not my ball of wax.

/damn whippersnappers, git offa my lawn!
        Trust ME buy this mag keep the dvd and through away the mag if u must its worth 5 bucks

TRUST ME

Comment

alot of people have seen my post please tell me your going to buy it or somthing.

or even tell me u dont like the mag. Then im going tell u to still the damn DVD.

their is some drifting and some ugly chicks,BUT U HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE CRASH.

Im not saying any thing else.

Comment

contents page of honda tuning mag has a pic of Mercedes Terrell on it...shes teh hawtness!
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by chicago
              alot of people have seen my post please tell me your going to buy it or somthing.

or even tell me u dont like the mag. Then im going tell u to still the damn DVD.

their is some drifting and some ugly chicks,BUT U HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE CRASH.

Im not saying any thing else.
              Are you getting royalties on this Magazine or something? Chill the eff out dude

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

At least tell us what happens. If it sounds interesting we will check it out. If not then stop telling us to buy it. You can hype it all you want, but without telling us what it is no one is gonna buy it to find out becasue if it sucks they will have wasted money and most people here don't have money to throw away. Not even $5

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  contents page of honda tuning mag has a pic of Mercedes Terrell on it...shes teh hawtness!
                  mercedes terrell is real hawt dude i'll post up a link to tons o pictures ASAP when i get out of class.
                  Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Lantis
                    At least tell us what happens. If it sounds interesting we will check it out. If not then stop telling us to buy it. You can hype it all you want, but without telling us what it is no one is gonna buy it to find out becasue if it sucks they will have wasted money and most people here don't have money to throw away. Not even $5
                    i just did u idiot. u dont see it up their i also said steal the damn dvd if u dont want to buy it. your new! i can c accord r33 saying somthing. kinda! but i was just triyig to say somthing and be cool i guess i said it wrong. MY BAD

now accord r33 tell me to chill the eff out and i promise i will.
                    Last edited by chicago; 03-10-2006, 06:07 AM. Reason: im dumb

Comment

Originally posted by chicago
                      i just did u idiot. u dont see it up their i also said steal the damn dvd if u dont want to buy it. your new! i can c accord r33 saying somthing. kinda! but i was just triyig to say somthing and be cool i guess i said it wrong. MY BAD

now accord r33 tell me to chill the eff out and i promise i will.
                      ehh magazines will with more ricer crap waste of five someoen take the dvd and load it to the comp and post a video of it to show uss all what we are missing.

Comment

This is turning out to be more drama than it's worth...

Comment

Working...
                        X