UPS Situation....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Situation....

This is more towards H22Sparkle cause he used/still does work at UPS.
    Or if anybody else can help, thats fine too.

But yeah my situation with UPS is about that "Rear Door" policy they got.
    Like lets say you're not at your house when they come, they go ahead and leave it at your back door.

Well, i ordered something online and it arrived yesterday.
    Not really.
    It said that it was at my Rear door, but i checked (Very well mind you)
    and nothing was there.

I tried calling UPS and they told me that the shipper has to go ahead and do that.
    The shipper has to call in so that they can start investigating it.
    I tried contacting the shipper/seller and i havent recieved nothing yet.

Is there anything on my part i can do?
    Has this ever happened to any of you guys?
    If so, what was the outcome?

Yeah you have to let the shipper file the claim. Otherwise, if you go ahead and file the claim, you'll have to wait for UPS to send you a letter telling you that you have to get the shipper to send a letter to UPS authorizing you to have control over the claim since you, the consumer, have no real claim rights to the shipment. After you get that, you have to pretty much start from scratch again and basically wait for all the paperwork to arrive again, fill it out, send it back to them, and wait up to 60 days or some long time like that for them to investigate it.

I had a problem with my cf hood for my Camry.. I ended up just taking a settlement and keeping the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
      This is more towards H22Sparkle cause he used/still does work at UPS.
      Or if anybody else can help, thats fine too.

But yeah my situation with UPS is about that "Rear Door" policy they got.
      Like lets say you're not at your house when they come, they go ahead and leave it at your back door.

Well, i ordered something online and it arrived yesterday.
      Not really.
      It said that it was at my Rear door, but i checked (Very well mind you)
      and nothing was there.

I tried calling UPS and they told me that the shipper has to go ahead and do that.
      The shipper has to call in so that they can start investigating it.
      I tried contacting the shipper/seller and i havent recieved nothing yet.

Is there anything on my part i can do?
      Has this ever happened to any of you guys?
      If so, what was the outcome?
      get a tracking number file a claim with ups and the shipper who sent it sometimes shippers do lie just to get you off their back and so does UPS. When you file the claim over the phone LP gets involved =loss prevention.
      They will question the driver maybe he left it in the back and someone saw him and took it or maybe he left it with a neighbor when he decided to leave it in the back and forgot to change the slip.

Either way get a tracking number and confirmation number from the shipper and from the UPS facility. Maybe he just flagged it and it will be there tommorow keep searching btw because one dude here on this board like an ass said that UPS didnt leave it there and it was under his doormat all the whole time for a week before he even noticed it what a dumbass. Just make sure you check your yard fully because sometiems the drivers hide it outta plain view and dont wanna specify the location to make it so easy to the eyes of thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        .....Just make sure you check your yard fully because sometiems the drivers hide it outta plain view and dont wanna specify the location to make it so easy to the eyes of thieves.
        Yeah i was thinking about that...
        But i checked everywhere.
        Im hoping it was a mistake and it'll be here

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
          Yeah i was thinking about that...
          But i checked everywhere.
          Im hoping it was a mistake and it'll be here
          its kinda dark usually people have junk near their door in the back prolly under a bucket or a bush or way in the corner

Comment

that sucks. i like ups the best, have some faith

Comment

Working...
            X