LOOOONG time no talk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swifty1638
    so, i got rid of that. pop the hood, and all you see is a big turbo, and motor. ps and a/c is gone..-A. Swift
    I like the sounds of that! I remember you

Comment

were and how does everyone remember me? I don't think i was that helpful around here, nor do i remember ever starting shit with anyone, cause that's not what i do..so yea...

-A. Swift
      CB7 member number 137
      Black Doubt Crew member #2
      Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

I remember you quite well...I defended your interior when everyone else jumped on you about it...I'm like the ACLU of this board...standing up for kits, paint, wings, and anything else that people here love to down...just a little less hated than the real thing
        Under Construction

Coupes weren't mean to be sleepers

H22power.com

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty1638
          were and how does everyone remember me? I don't think i was that helpful around here, nor do i remember ever starting shit with anyone, cause that's not what i do..so yea...-A. Swift
          I remember you b/c I was a long time reader of this forum before I joined and I remember your black 92/93 coupe, I always liked it alot

Comment

I remember someone was obsessed with it..to the point they copied my wheels! I should post pics of the current ride...

-A. Swift
            CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Do it. I vant to see ze finished product
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i just might later tonight..it's not finished yet, but yea...

-A. Swift
                CB7 member number 137

Comment

sorry for the crappy pics..I gotta take new ones soon. it just snowed here, so i am not as rushed to tune it. I got the oil relocation kit, and the moroso battery box, since it's located in the trunk now, with a cut-off switch for the track. My goal this year is to start off running 11's, but I hope to hit a high 10..my buddy said I can borrow his 50 shot if I must, and I'll make a map for it on AEM to get it just right..help spool up..

-A. Swift
                  CB7 member number 137

Comment

ok..a few more pics..first, old car old gauges (ricer)

new setup (marine battery box..jsut got my moroso NHRA legal box)

Small turbo right now...:-D

IN PROGRESS pics of the motor..it was when the car still had tools everywhere, and I was trying to start it..it's cleaner, but I still have more to do..

lemme know whatcha think.

-A. Swift
                    CB7 member number 137

Comment

pics look great! actually a couple days before you made this thread i was wondering where the heck you disappeared to, glad to see youre doing well. you ever find that new door for the cb7 that you searched for forever or did you end up just selling it?
                      Last edited by cp[mike]; 03-14-2006, 04:39 PM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                      Current cars:
                      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

a few days ago? weird..even the mods miss me? I remember I wanted to be a mod, but damn..

how does everyone remember me? was it the bumble-bee interior, or the ricer taillights?

I still miss the cb7. I had good plans with it..i had the hid's done..turbo was going to happen...and h22..similar to randy's setup. then, i realized i could go faster for cheaper, so i went DSM..sorry guys to have switched.

-A. Swift
                        CB7 member number 137

Comment

man i was looking at a 1g today... he wants 500 with a 1.8 in it... dunno... i was like...dood all you'd have to do is drop a 2.0 in it and turbo it...

SOLD!

Comment

was it AWD? see, getting the fwd 1.8..it's like...getting a 4-banger mustang.. even getting the 2.0 fwd is like the v6 form..go balls out..get the AWD 2.0l. it's not much more, and I can promise you...when you launch that thing at 5,500 rpm...you WILL NOT regret it..

-A. Swift
                            CB7 member number 137

Comment

hey ive seen you around! ever notice my 87 200sx? its like the only one in the state? yeah....hell of a snow we got here...

Comment

hey, no I have not..where ya from?

-A. Swift
                                CB7 member number 137

Comment

Working...
                                X