X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S.o.a.p.

Snakes On A Plane

Starring Samuel L. Jackson

Coming to a theater...sooner...than later...

Plot: witness...assassin...flight...snakes on a plane..."IM NOT YELLING! THIS IS HOW I TALK, MOTHAFUKKA!!!!"

So beautifully awful, there's room for nothing but greatness...perhaps, of Death Wish 3 proportions...

Link to come soon...

My excitement has taken my blood pressure to unseen highs...

*EDIT* read this, and die of laughter- http://www.aintitcool.com/tb_display.cgi?id=22767
    Last edited by gloryaccordy; 03-19-2006, 03:48 PM.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

saw a link to a trailer on another board.. fucking stupid..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
      Sometimes I wish I was as cool as you...but...I realize it could never happen. Here's to another 25 years of being too cool to do anything but complain. *raises glass*

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yeah i saw this on another board i frequent. snakes on a plane is a cool title though!!!
        "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
          Sometimes I wish I was as cool as you...but...I realize it could never happen. Here's to another 25 years of being too cool to do anything but complain. *raises glass*
          umm.. ok.. where did i say i was cool?.. im simply stating my opinion that it looks fucking stupid..

Comment

Ohhh, actual snakes....I though the title was a metaphor
            ...as in we all wrestle with the snakes on planes within ourselves.

But yeah, It's about snakes on a motherfucking plane!!!
            And there aint a god damn thing you can do about it!!!!!!!!!!!

S.O.A.P. 4 lyfe!1!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
              I think I'm gonna have to agree.

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                Ohhh, actual snakes....I though the title was a metaphor
                ...as in we all wrestle with the snakes on planes within ourselves.

But yeah, It's about snakes on a motherfucking plane!!!
                And there aint a god damn thing you can do about it!!!!!!!!!!!

S.O.A.P. 4 lyfe!1!!! LOL
                LOL yo I've been hearing that on every message board...where is that from???

Comment

LOL yo I've been hearing that on every message board...where is that from???
                  I think Sam Jackson said it in one of the trailers...

Comment

they were going to change the movie's title to "Flight 113" or some random crap like that, but Samuel L. Jackson refused, saying that the main reason he's doing the movie, is because the damn name is Snakes on a Plane. (quote from the link...) LMAO

I think Samuel L. Jackson is the man, so I'll watch anything with him in it and like it. Give me a movie with Sam Jackson, Jackie Chan, and Natalie Portman and I'll never watch anything else!

Comment

Speaking of Natalie Portman...did anyone see her SNL rap? I thought nothing of her, but upon seeing it, I'm in love with her mind.

But yea, Samuel L. Jackson's a fool for this...Snakes, on a plane? The title absolves anyone involved of any responsibility. It's genius.

Comment

I'm gonna see this movie for two reasons: Snakes on a plane, mothafukka! and Samuel L. Jackson.
                        Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Speaking of Natalie Portman...did anyone see her SNL rap? I thought nothing of her, but upon seeing it, I'm in love with her mind.
                          Natale Portman is awesome. She's probably more intelligent than she is beautiful. And she went to school for psychology... so I'd have something to talk to her about I didn't see SNL though... I'll have to check it out.
                          I'm glad her hair is coming back!

Comment

But get this, I don’t think you’re fully comprehending me on this.

There are SNAKES, on a PLANE, how insane is that?
                            Where are they going to run, where will they hide?
                            You got damn SNAKES on a PLANE for gods sake.
                            This is massive, this is on some Titanic meets Jurassic Park shit.
                            Brilliance if you ask me.
                            Sam Jackson should get the damn Oscar right now, fuck the BS!

LOLOL

S.O.A.P. crew #1

Comment

Originally posted by JaK FRoSTWhiTE
                              But get this, I don’t think you’re fully comprehending me on this.

There are SNAKES, on a PLANE, how insane is that?
                              Where are they going to run, where will they hide?
                              You got damn SNAKES on a PLANE for gods sake.
                              This is massive, this is on some Titanic meets Jurassic Park shit.
                              Brilliance if you ask me.
                              Sam Jackson should get the damn Oscar right now, fuck the BS!

LOLOL

S.O.A.P. crew #1
                              S.O.A.P. - it's a movement, you need to be in tune with

Comment

Working...
                              X