weird night...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weird night...........

I was coming back from my weekly game of dice and cards at my boys house. I left at about 11pm and I noticed this integra lurking in my rear view mirror. I assumed it was a kid looking for a race which stumped me cause my accord is stock and doesn't look modified at all. It turned out to be a girl and a sexy one on top of it. We eventually ended up side by side at the light and she was giving me the "come fuck me look" (you guys know what I 'm talking about). I'm saying to myself, I wonder if her car is 5-speed cause i got a thing for girls who drive 5-speed. Needless to say, it is and I signal her to go on the highway so i can see if she can drive. OMG.............this girl can drive. Shifts sounded on point and the entire time I have this look on my face like wow!!!!!!! We come off after about 5 minutes and we pull into the burger king (it's near my house......I'm smart like that). Were sitting there talking and stuff and I straight up told her that I have a thing for girls who drive 5-speed and blah blah blah trying to get her to the dungeon. I was thinking one of two things is gonna happen. She's either gonna try and rob me which couldn't happen or she was genuinely feeling me. She asked for my phone and proceeded to put her number in it. She said she had to go but ensured me that we would meet up before the end of the week so I was content with that (no rush). Has this happened to any of you????????????

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

hmmm.....no ive never had that happen before......but where in toronto?

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

brampton to exact (queen and 410)

I like my women like I love my cars, built for comfort and speed........

Comment

yea i wouldnt mess with a girl i found racing on the highway, u dont know where shes been

Comment

Originally posted by JamesB14
          hmmm.....no ive never had that happen before......but where in toronto?
          don't tell...he's gonna try to steal her from you. jk

this is another moment in hookup history.

Comment

I had girls flash there boobies at me after I flashed them mine. Needless to say, theres were better
            Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations
              don't tell...he's gonna try to steal her from you. jk

this is another moment in hookup history.
              damn you ruined my plans hahaha....nah just wonderin cuz that shit never happens round me....2 hours east of toronto in a shithole called belleville lol

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                yea i wouldnt mess with a girl i found racing on the highway, u dont know where shes been
                haha...
                you could tap it raw..but you got a 50 / 50 chance of contracting something...haha

nah once i parked my car at a hotel and ran inside ..there were two girls outside..i was like dont let anyone steal my car.......then i came back out and was mackin to the girl...and i was knockin boots later........

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                  then i came back out and was mackin to the girl...and i was knockin boots later........

maybe

Comment

Working...
                  X