Yellow Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow Rims

Does any CB7 member here have yellowish rims on their car? I just thought it would look *different than all the other cars, cause I might be getting some cheap ones
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

I don't know of anyone with yellow... It would be interesting. If you're getting them cheap, you can always paint them if they look like ass!

Comment

Sounds like an awful idea. Then again, I could rock a black CB with lime green wheels...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

yea, I was thinking about maybe yellow rims on a frost white cb7, but it would probably only look nice if I had yellow foglights and corner lights I'm guessing...
        Yeah, Preludes

Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=jdm J-speccb4 has somewhat yellow rims with a polished lip. I guess the would be gold? But its close enough to yellow.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...&highlight=jdm J-speccb4 has somewhat yellow rims with a polished lip. I guess the would be gold? But its close enough to yellow.
            i think those are more bronzish then yellowish.
            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

*looks* oh gosh, its 30 pages
              Yeah, Preludes

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                i think those are more bronzish then yellowish.
                Ehhh They have a similar hue. Prob cuz my brightness on my monitor is set to max so that might be why they look goldish/yellowish to me.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Its incredibly hard for a wheel to look good unless its a shade of gray/silver or bronze/gold. In other words, I think anything other than what I just said looks ugly on 99% of the cars theyre on. Race cars dont count.
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

lol my wheels are like more of a gold and believe it or not it can be taken for a greenish color in the right light they are hella metallic

"Tucking tires and wires."
                    The Chronicles.

Comment

Give me a few minutes.. I have to go through all my old backup discs from my old computer, but if the SE guys remember last year at the big CB7Tuner meet there was a green or blue teg with yellow wheels on it.

I'll find it though and post it up.

edit... can't find it. sorry. I found the meet pictures but I didn't see the teg in them... must have been another meet that I lost the pictures to.
                      Last edited by Big Body LX; 04-01-2006, 11:26 PM.

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=39431

Thats my old WTB rims thread. Dude in the second post has yellow rims. I've also seen a CB7 with some RH C4 style rims in yellow w/out the lip painted. It looked aight...

Comment

does a yellow accord count?

it has eyes!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X