Bargaining at Junk Yards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargaining at Junk Yards

You are allowed to do this right? Because I found these 4 wheels+tires I want to pick up for 200 dollars, but I was wondering if I could get them to give me a lower price. What do you think?
    Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
    Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Yes you can talk them down.... for my area, it's pretty hard to..

Comment

The "organ donation" yard near me has this sign saying something like "We match worry about other peoples prices. They know what their stuff is worth." *roll eyes*
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Over here its hard to do aswell you have to let them know look for anything like the condition and steadily try to take the price down reasonably dont try to lowball them. Its much better if your cool with them either.

Comment

if its a big yard just make sure they know what the part is from.. Make sure they know its like a 1990 honda.. And you get better prices

Comment

at a junkyard where i live this guy wanted 300 sumtin for a damb 14b i basically called him crazy in a nice way so he went back and talked to his boss and got it down to 200. which still seems expensive but it was in great shape, no shaft play, no cracks in the exhuast housing, ect, ect.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Working...
            X